MacInsiders Logo

Would you believe me...

Old 09-24-2010 at 10:22 PM   #46
nila*

Liked: 52 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needlenose View Post
The most crazy thing I've witnessed on campus was during my chemistry class last year when some large guy went a little nuts because he couldn't find a seat in the classroom. He was storming out of the room when someone giggled at him. He turned around and said "What the f*** did you say?" He said it really loud in front of the prof and was pretty damn angry. It was a little scary as he looked like he'd gladly go on a shooting rampage.
I remember that, but to be a little fair, that class had a huge problem with people from other sections coming in and stealing seats...it happened for about half of the term. If I was actually in the section and couldn't get a seat, I would be kinda pissed too (but maybe not that pissed )
Old 09-24-2010 at 10:23 PM   #47
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nila* View Post
I remember that, but to be a little fair, that class had a huge problem with people from other sections coming in and stealing seats...it happened for about half of the term.
Still psychotic.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 09-24-2010 at 11:53 PM   #48
Freija
Elite Member

Liked: 384 Times

Three days after moving into res back in my first year, my room mate had sex with some chick while I was trying to sleep.
Old 09-24-2010 at 11:54 PM   #49
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freija View Post
Three days after moving into res back in my first year, my room mate had sex with some chick while I was trying to sleep.
I'm nothing but impressed. Bro doesn't waste any time.

Old 09-24-2010 at 11:55 PM   #50
Serene
Elite Member

Liked: 173 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needlenose View Post
The most crazy thing I've witnessed on campus was during my chemistry class last year when some large guy went a little nuts because he couldn't find a seat in the classroom. He was storming out of the room when someone giggled at him. He turned around and said "What the f*** did you say?" He said it really loud in front of the prof and was pretty damn angry. It was a little scary as he looked like he'd gladly go on a shooting rampage.
Just to clarify, it wasn't that he couldn't find a seat, he was having trouble to get TO the seat. The only seat left (pointed out by Hatala himself) in the entire lecture hall was one of those that was kinda on the side and you have to go through a bunch of people and bags to get to, and it was beside me... however he wasn't exactly a small person.

Or maybe he didn't want to sit beside me because I'm ugly or something. I remember we had eye contact before he stormed out. Scariest first year experience ever.
Old 09-24-2010 at 11:56 PM   #51
Freija
Elite Member

He left Mac at the end of the year.
Old 09-24-2010 at 11:57 PM   #52
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene View Post
Just to clarify, it wasn't that he couldn't find a seat, he was having trouble to get TO the seat. The only seat left (pointed out by Hatala himself) in the entire lecture hall was one of those that was kinda on the side and you have to go through a bunch of people and bags to get to, and it was beside me... however he wasn't exactly a small person.

Or maybe he didn't want to sit beside me because I'm ugly or something. I remember we had eye contact before he stormed out. Scariest first year experience ever.
Wow boohoo, he had to sit beside somebody. D:<

You'd think by 20 we would have all learned to socialize.

Old 09-25-2010 at 12:10 AM   #53
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

Quote:
huh...so if you're a chick ... then your roommate's a chick too...and you say her sex partner is also a chick

damn, this gets hotter by the WORD!

mohammyt, xxsumz like this.
Old 09-25-2010 at 12:14 AM   #54
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afzal View Post
huh...so if you're a chick ... then your roommate's a chick too...and you say her sex partner is also a chick

damn, this gets hotter by the WORD!
W o W...
Old 09-25-2010 at 12:16 AM   #55
Freija
Elite Member

Dude fuck did you not see my big ass trollface.jpg

yo and fuck you xxsumz for liking that shit

Afzal likes this.
Old 09-25-2010 at 12:17 AM   #56
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

Quote:

your fault for messing it up so bad
Old 09-25-2010 at 12:18 AM   #57
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:

Wth what o.O What image are you talking about.

And whats with this language

Afzal likes this.
Old 09-25-2010 at 12:50 AM   #58
Needlenose
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 27 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene View Post

Yes, you're correct. Imagine if he had managed to sit next to you? Yikes...
The strange thing is that I think I saw the man again. It was right before my class was about to begin. The previous class looked like Chem 1A03, oddly enough, and I spotted what appeared to me the same face scowling and looking around with narrow eyes, while waiting to ask the prof a question.

Last edited by Needlenose : 09-25-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Old 09-25-2010 at 01:12 AM   #59
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Not really at mac, but just yesterday while riding my bike to the go station I saw a scruffy looking dude running down the street with his hands over his eyes yelling "NO PEEKING! NO PEEKING! NO PEEKING!".

It was quite strange, but lulz.

AelyaS, Afzal, lawleypop, mohammyt like this.
Old 09-25-2010 at 01:42 AM   #60
Jason036

Liked: 25 Times

.......I guess I haven't been going to this school long enough yet.