MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Residence Mailbox package address GYalstj Brandon Hall Forum 0 08-19-2013 04:50 PM
HELP! Wrong email address for MSAF aliciaally Academics 1 03-21-2012 04:10 PM
PACKAGE delivery ADDRESS rcmp1234 Residence & Housing 3 11-06-2010 01:08 PM
I put the wrong address on my OSAP.... Rakim Financial Aid 1 07-24-2010 11:31 AM
Wrong Address goodnews.inc First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 08-30-2009 03:01 AM

Wrong Address on Package

Old 11-20-2013 at 10:06 PM   #1
Sanforized

Liked: 3 Times

Wrong Address on Package
I currently live on res and had a package mailed to me via Canada Post and this is the exact address I put down:

"My Name 1280 Main Street West McMaster University Mary Keyes Room xxx Hamilton, ON L8S 4L8".

I realize that I listed the postal code wrong and that it should have been "4S5" to denote Mary Keyes. The package was signed for yesterday (November 19, 2013) and I did not receive an e-mail to pick anything up today. Has anyone had a similar experience before? Is there anything I can do?
Old 11-21-2013 at 01:40 AM   #2
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 201 Times

You could just eat a pizza roll, or you could call the delivery service, you know, the people who delivered your stuff, aka know the people who know how it all works.

Commie42 likes this.
Old 11-21-2013 at 09:25 AM   #3
GCSM
Half Life 3 Confirmed

Liked: 95 Times

I wouldn't worry. The package probably got routed to McMaster mail services. You'll get your package.
Old 11-21-2013 at 09:26 AM   #4
BenDover
Account Locked

Liked: 64 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPlinkett View Post
You could just eat a pizza roll, or you could call the delivery service, you know, the people who delivered your stuff, aka know the people who know how it all works.
Wait... you mean MI isnt the best place to go for ALL your daily problems and concerns???
I just dont know what to believe in anymore