MacInsiders Logo

Where are you from?

Old 07-15-2008 at 08:08 PM   #46
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

Haha, probably not every weekend Waves, I do laundry so much because there's two peoples worth of clothing. My fiancee and I live together so naturally we do our laundry together. Hence it needs to be done every weekend!

I still love my family christmas dinners. My grandmother makes all the foods I love but never get to eat during the year! Like crab meat wrapped in bacon... mmm doesn't that just sound like a clogged artery? And grilled shrimp in garlic and of course tons of turkey! We also always end up in a Monopoly war!

Old 07-17-2008 at 10:48 PM   #47
samantha__
Elite Member

Liked: 9 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie_L View Post
YES!!! I love the Taste of Danforth! For all you Greek food lovers... it's definitely a must for this summer. Even if Greek food's not your thing, there are live performances along the street and it's just a great place to go beat the summer blues

AHHH TASTE OF DANFORTH. So good! That's in early August right?
Old 07-18-2008 at 12:33 PM   #48
Jackie_L

Liked: 0 Times

Yup! August 8-10th. Maybe the website will be more helpful http://www.tasteofthedanfort h.com/. Hope you have fun pigging out, Samantha!
Old 07-22-2008 at 03:55 PM   #49
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 507 Times

damnit. i have training that entire weekend.

yet ANOTHER year i don't get to go. :(

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 07-22-2008 at 03:57 PM   #50
WavesSea

Liked: 0 Times

hha iam acually volunteering for the china town festival that weekend omgg tis gonna be so much fun ^_^ highlight of my summer actually xD
Old 07-24-2008
Dominique
This message has been removed by a moderator. .