MacInsiders Logo
Old 07-22-2013 at 08:21 AM   #1
tfcfan01

Liked: Liked 5 Times

Mac Season Tickets
Hey everyone, nobody seems to ever post about season tickets to Marauder sporting events so I thought I'd give y'll a run down for whomever is interested.

Football: Season tickets are 20 bucks for students and TOTALLY worth it. There are 4 home games a season, tickets going for the price of 5-15 bucks depending on the game. So essentially if you go to 2 games the season tickets are worth it. Practically everyone goes to homecoming so if you think you'll attend another game I'd say buy em. They also come with a coupon for 15% off at the maroon shop and couplons for chips, drinks and a hotdog at the stadium. Well worth the money, I've done it the last couple years. For anyone who knows anything about Mac Football, its an exciting team with 5 trophies in its last 3 years (Vanier, Mitchell, Uteck, Yates x2)

Sidenote: Mac will be playing at Guelph's homecoming this year and I'm expecting Mac to organize busses for those who want to go watch the game. Something to look forward to.

Basketball/Volleyball: Never had season tickets to them, if you show your student card and wear Maroon you can get into the games for free, so I've never really seen the need to buy them. There are two games all season that you'd need to get tickets for which I beleive are the home opener and the "midnight madness" basketball game Mac has been doing over the last couple years. The mens volleyball team has improved greatly of late, winning OUAs then losing in the National Finals last year.

Soccer: Games are all free, regardless if you have maroon or your student card. Both teams are quite good, the men have consitently gone to nationals and won the OUA last year. Something to do on a nice day when you have some free time.

Playoffs: Playoff games aren't included in season tickets and those go on sale at the end of the regular season. Soccer however, is still free in the playoffs.

Hope that helps anyone interested

alyssarr, anonanon987, RiskBreaker all say thanks to tfcfan01 for this post.

Old 08-17-2013 at 01:05 PM   #2
tzimz95

Liked: 1 Time

where would you buy the season tickets for football? sooo pumped
Old 08-17-2013 at 03:36 PM   #3
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzimz95 View Post
where would you buy the season tickets for football? sooo pumped
You can buy season tickets on their website. Comversely, I'm not 100% positive but I think you can buy them at the Maroon Shop in DBAC. Maybe even Compass.

*Go Mac Go!*