MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Origins Unregistered First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 06-22-2012 09:40 AM
To origins or not to origins Sheikia Academics 13 06-13-2011 02:58 PM

3rd Year Origins Course

Old 05-11-2013 at 09:57 AM   #1
AnimeGamer31

Liked: 27 Times

3rd Year Origins Course
Can someone please provide some information on the following courses in terms of testing style, workload, how interesting the content was, TAs, and comments:

Origins 3B03 (Dr. Sills and Dr. Chen)
Origins 3C03 TBA
Origins 3E03 (Dr Stones)
Origins 3SS3
Philosophy 2ZZ3 (Dr. Enns) - I have never taken any philosophy courses or humanities courses before. So some insight/tips would be much appreciated for a science student. I did check out the previous year's course outline but I would like to hear some opinions about course and about Dr. Enns.

I have checked out all the course descriptions on the mcmaster website

Please and thank you!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search