Earthquake at Mac? RoyK General Discussion 45 07-31-2010 02:38 AM
5.5 Magnitude Earthquake lorend MacInsiders Announcements 4 06-23-2010 09:16 PM
World Life Fund at McMaster nilinav Clubs & Groups 0 10-01-2009 12:03 PM

7.0 Ya'an Earthquake Relief Fund-Raising Event

Old 04-26-2013 at 04:07 PM   #46
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 199 Times

Blame that MacCSSA lady, she started tell me I don't care enough.

I do oppologise, I hate it when my word filled with merit and reason isn't last.

I had same problem with my first wife... so I decided put her through the windshield of my Caddy.
Old 04-26-2013 at 04:37 PM   #47
Chopinetude

Liked: 15 Times

There's so much hate in this thread, where is the love?

similarray likes this.
Old 04-26-2013 at 05:22 PM   #48
beth920404

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Why blame me?
I am just saying that, you disrespected our hardwork by your first posting without even knowing anything and all the CSSA management team deserve an apology.
Old 04-26-2013 at 05:34 PM   #49
lovekblue

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPlinkett View Post
Blame that MacCSSA lady, she started tell me I don't care enough.

I do oppologise, I hate it when my word filled with merit and reason isn't last.

I had same problem with my first wife... so I decided put her through the windshield of my Caddy.

Do not blame others for your own fault. You clearly do not understand what your faults are, so do not abuse the word "apologize". An essay with 1% merit and 99% nonsense is still consider a bad essay, so you don't need to hate yourself for the lose of 1% because it won't change the quality of the essay. If you need to hate yourself for that 1%, you still need to hate yourself 99 times more. The problem does not come from the readers, but the writer. If the merits are lost, the problem came from the writer. You cannot blame the readers because we have no power to change what you wrote. If you want to be successful in the remaining of your life, you need to learn to understand your weaknesses and improve it, but not blaming others.

similarray likes this.
Old 04-26-2013 at 05:38 PM   #50
Grover
The Law
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 254 Times

Back to the initial issue. Any more personal attacks will result in a warning and/or infraction, as well as the closure of the thread.

Also, see that MacInsiders is an English board, under our agreement guidelines.

justinsftw says thanks to Grover for this post.

Jesse.C likes this.
Old 04-26-2013 at 06:10 PM  
The4thPrince

Liked: 0 Times

Warning: This post has been reported
This post has been flagged as violating the MacInsiders Code Of Conduct, and is being reviewed by one of our staff. It may contain offensive material. Click here to view.

Old 04-26-2013 at 06:14 PM   #51
beth920404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
Back to the initial issue. Any more personal attacks will result in a warning and/or infraction, as well as the closure of the thread.

Also, see that MacInsiders is an English board, under our agreement guidelines.
I apologize if our discussion countered any board agreement.
And yes, back to the original issue. I gotta go and make my Chinese dinner.
If there is anybody wanna donate, we have a booth at SC these days. And we welcome any questions, or even just stop by and say hi!
If you just wanna help, that is totally fine. Please just tell the others, and we will appreciate very much!
Old 04-26-2013 at 08:17 PM   #52
Mungo

Liked: 19 Times

This

Is

The

Most

Fun

I've

Had

In

Years
Old 04-26-2013 at 09:20 PM   #53
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Is the Chinese sense of humor so unsophisticated? .... ..... A+++ thread, would read again.

Anyways, while I entirely agree with Plinkett's initial posts, I would still like to applaud your efforts; doing something for others is hard to do while you already have a lot on your plate (exams)
Old 04-26-2013 at 09:25 PM   #54
CYFluthrin

Liked: 0 Times

I am pretty sure MrPlinkett never donate to any charity.
Old 04-26-2013 at 09:33 PM   #55
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYFluthrin View Post
I am pretty sure MrPlinkett never donate to any charity.
Part of his argument was that some charities dilute contributions to the point of uselessness in some cases. Your offense is fueling your bias
Old 04-26-2013 at 09:54 PM   #56
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 199 Times

Quote:
CSSA management team deserve an apology.
What for? I didn't insult you. Before you showed up, I didn't even know what CSSA is. I still don't know that CSSA stands for. Chinese Student Association? What's the other S for? eaSily irritated?

You still don't know where the money will go and how much of it will be lost. That was all I said in the first place, you just started yelling all sorts of nonsense about me not respecting CSSA, whatever that is, and accusing me of hating the Chinese people, while one of your drones started insulting me in Chinese (for whatever his messages weren't deleted). I'd say you really do represent your people well.

Quote:
-And trust me, it doesn't hurt you more than Attack of the Clones hurts me.

-Thank you for admitting your racial preference!
Oh... OH... So that's who I'm dealing with here.... oh wow that just hurts my brain on so many levels.

Last edited by MrPlinkett : 04-26-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 04-26-2013 at 10:18 PM   #57
beth920404

I was irritated because in your initial post you said "if you want new shoes, just say so", which insulated and disrespected our efforts and time dedicated into this, as well as our determination to help our home country. Do not deny, go back to your original post. We definitely deserve an apology by this. But if you don't want to apologize, it is perfectly okay to keep your so-called dignity.
I think all others could understand that, no matter how horrible the government or "charities" of your home country is, we do not allow anybody else to judge our own country. This is like you can say that you have horrible parents, but you will kick somebody in their faces if they say something about your parents. And I do apologize to you and Chad for the others saying those things in Chinese, which I already told them to be aware of and do not do that anymore.
The clones thank you for your notice, we will definitely try to state every single detail clearly if we want to post our events here next time, which I don't think will happen anymore.

ktlanlan, lovekblue like this.
Old 04-26-2013 at 10:21 PM   #58
hungdaddy

Liked: 22 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPlinkett View Post
What for? I didn't insult you. Before you showed up, I didn't even know what CSSA is. I still don't know that CSSA stands for. Chinese Student Association? What's the other S for? eaSily irritated?

You still don't know where the money will go and how much of it will be lost. That was all I said in the first place, you just started yelling all sorts of nonsense about me not respecting CSSA, whatever that is, and accusing me of hating the Chinese people, while one of your drones started insulting me in Chinese (for whatever his messages weren't deleted). I'd say you really do represent your people well.

Oh... OH... So that's who I'm dealing with here.... oh wow that just hurts my brain on so many levels.

You are vary smart AND you are always right. Your insights are just so valuable. Please, spend another friday night explaining to us how smrt you are!
Old 04-26-2013 at 10:21 PM   #59
lovekblue

Liked: 7 Times

Just let me do a wrap up here..
MrPlinkett's point is that we don't know where the money will go because some organizations might just take it for their own use.

One suggestion is, and actually lots of people are doing that, is to spend the money to buy food and other items and directly send it to that place, i believe you can find the address online. I think this can solve all the problems that you guys have raised.

MrPlinkett, seems like you might not know this, but there is something called "google". If you dont know something, why not try searching it up first?

wangv2 likes this.