MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Science Student Advisors mac-lover Academics 0 04-10-2012 03:01 PM
Can you email the academic advisors for help? Duncanrob First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 03-20-2012 09:10 PM
Academic Review meklia Academics 0 03-15-2010 08:08 AM
Student Success Advisors @ McMaster: A New Way to Volunteer lorend MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-25-2010 04:02 PM
Relevant Sarcasm: CollegeHumour - Residence Advisors lux Residence & Housing 4 09-22-2009 07:39 PM

Academic Advisors

Members have rated post #413832 as the best response. Skip right to it!
Old 01-08-2015 at 06:55 AM   #16
2Dream

Liked: 24 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeLucas View Post
Guys I have an academic question that will decide my future. Can you help me out?

It's really important, I'm thuper cereal.
I think i'm one of the few people who always enjoy reading your comments!
Old 01-08-2015 at 06:20 PM   #17
Frankenseuss

Liked: 23 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Dream View Post
In this thread i did nothing but provide a service, and until provoked by a user who has been following my posts and responding to them in negative ways, i was not harming anyone
"SO, for all you lazy students out there too busy to make a google search (but apparently not too busy to be bothered with writing a post on MI)"

lmfao

starfish likes this.
Old 01-08-2015 at 06:37 PM   #18
williamhend

Liked: 0 Times

Old 01-08-2015 at 09:25 PM   #19
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Quote:
"SO, for all you lazy students out there too busy to make a google search (but apparently not too busy to be bothered with writing a post on MI)"
It's called evolution. In today's society humans don't need to think to survive, but they do need to work their fingers typing those keys faster.

Well that, and posting pictures of what they ate today online.