MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Course Selection and Academic Counselling TAROS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 06-19-2012 07:33 AM
Academic Counselling lt93 Academics 2 05-23-2012 09:54 PM
Acaemic Counselling MiniDragon Academics 6 10-04-2010 11:05 PM
Academic review/ summer school marks lacus1004 Academics 4 06-30-2009 06:38 PM
Academic Counselling Info Chad MacInsiders Announcements 16 06-09-2008 12:54 PM

Is Academic Counselling open during the summer?

Old 08-15-2012 at 12:32 AM   #1
Duncanrob

Liked: 0 Times

Is Academic Counselling open during the summer?
I feel like it is and should be, but I have called them and no one answered. I also e-mailed my counselor for help but she hasn't answered me either. I just want to know if I walk into JHE that someone will actually be there who will help me. I seem to have some unresolvable conflicts between two of my mandatory courses that I need to sort out(One of my courses only has 2 tutorials and both happen during another classes only core). They are second term so I could leave that to future me but that guy always seems to mess things up. Thanks for the help in advance
Old 08-15-2012 at 01:09 AM   #2
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

The Associate Dean's Office on the second floor of JHE is always open (except like maybe in May). You can just drop in during Sally's office hours to get some help. Her office hours are 1:30-4pm everyday. You will probably need your student card, so don't forget that.

I know what you mean, the engineering office, and especially the advisors don't seem to pick up the phone or reply to emails too often.

Duncanrob, nommi all say thanks to jim1 for this post.