MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For those of you who were accepted to BSW barclayyy Academics 0 05-30-2014 10:42 AM
Did i get accepted? swifitie4ever First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 05-28-2014 04:27 PM
Help me, offer expires?! App18 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 06-02-2013 06:35 PM
Anyone accepted yet? davied First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 63 02-19-2011 11:57 AM
Accepted my offer! Now what..? kwun First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 04-12-2009 03:41 PM

accepted offer expires?

Old 07-01-2014 at 10:32 PM   #1
divereal

Liked: 0 Times

accepted offer expires?
Hello everyone! My offer expires on June 30 and I accpeted it on June 25. When I checked it today, ouac shows that the offer is accepted, but under "univeristy decision" it shows the offer is expired? Shouldn't the "university decision" shows blank after the offer is accpeted by applicant? I remember it was like that last time when I accepted offer from another university
Old 07-02-2014 at 07:05 AM   #2
ralts40
Account Locked

Liked: 3 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by divereal View Post
Hello everyone! My offer expires on June 30 and I accpeted it on June 25. When I checked it today, ouac shows that the offer is accepted, but under "univeristy decision" it shows the offer is expired? Shouldn't the "university decision" shows blank after the offer is accpeted by applicant? I remember it was like that last time when I accepted offer from another university
I heard all Mac offers expired on June 2, this year. I dont think you are accepte d. Try calling the admissions to confirm..
Old 07-02-2014 at 05:25 PM   #3
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

it was june 2nd my year too. call asap.
Old 07-02-2014 at 09:02 PM   #4
divereal

Now sorry folks it is not clear. I am actually a transfer student. And yes I got accepted, and offer expires on June 30. I got my offer on June 17 FYI. Actually my question is about the OUAC website. After your accepting the offer, shouldn't it be like 'offer expires on June 30' under the 'admission decision' column disappear? Cause I remember it was like that when I accepted my offer from my first university.
Old 07-02-2014 at 09:10 PM   #5
divereal

So now it's like the 'offer expired on June 30' is under the admission decision column, right next to "accepted" under the "applicant response" column. I feel it's weird just because last time I accepted an offer there was nothing under "admission decision column" after I accepted it, but only an "accpeted" under "applicant response" column.
Old 07-03-2014 at 06:18 AM   #6
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

call anyways and ask. its a situation that most cant answer here.
Old 07-03-2014 at 08:18 AM   #7
tangs24

My sister was in a similar situation where she also applied as a transfer student from another post-secondary institute. Similar to you she had to accept the offer by the 30th and also got that message popping up. She called the university and they said that it was fine and they had received the acceptance but it just didn't show up in the system yet. Just call them, there's no harm.