MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Accepted...But how to get there GCSM First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 06-18-2010 09:50 PM
No Programs Accepted resh.jyoti Academics 4 06-01-2010 04:30 PM
Would I get Accepted into Life Sciences at Mac Imtiaz First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 17 04-24-2010 06:37 PM
Where to check if I'm accepted to 2nd yr? DumbEngKid Academics 3 04-24-2010 05:00 PM
When (what time of year) did you get accepted? marsmars First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 33 01-10-2010 09:15 PM

Accepted my offer! Now what..?

Old 04-12-2009 at 12:26 PM   #1
kwun

Liked: 0 Times

Accepted my offer! Now what..?
So i accepted my mac offer of admission the other day (which I am excited about btw), but what now?
I also paid the 600$ and applied to residences, but is it too early to do anything else?
Old 04-12-2009 at 12:44 PM   #2
Nino
Insider Agent (IA)

Liked: 91 Times

Awesome! Welcome to MacInsiders and it's great that you accepted the offer from McMaster...You're going to love it (especially Welcome Week). Did you apply to OSAP if you need it? Other than that, all I can really say is check around on MacInsiders because there are a lot of very helpful and cool threads. If you have any questions about anything, post and someone will definitely answer your questions. So what offer did you accept from McMaster and where do you live now?

Last edited by nino : 04-12-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old 04-12-2009 at 02:04 PM   #3
kwun

Accepted to health sciences from Nova Scotia.
When do the res lottery results come out?
Old 04-12-2009 at 02:22 PM   #4
saigalhz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwun View Post
So i accepted my mac offer of admission the other day (which I am excited about btw), but what now?
I also paid the 600$ and applied to residences, but is it too early to do anything else?
I have the same problem and asked mcmaster about it. They said further details will be told before June.
Old 04-12-2009 at 03:02 PM   #5
KRan

Liked: 10 Times

Quote:
When do the res lottery results come out?
You'll learn who your roommate is and where you're living sometime in July.

As for other things to do, once the master timetable comes out in May you can look at courses, and you pick your courses at the end of June.

kwun says thanks to KRan for this post.
Old 04-12-2009 at 03:41 PM   #6
Alvin

Liked: 9 Times

Quote:
Congratulations on your offer to the B.H.Sc. program! If you haven't already, you can join some of the Facebook groups (if you use Facebook) to connect with others who will be attending McMaster this coming September.

Looking forward to meeting Frosh during Welcome Week!
McMaster University