MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Accepted...But how to get there GCSM First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 06-18-2010 09:50 PM
No Programs Accepted resh.jyoti Academics 4 06-01-2010 04:30 PM
WHen do 2nd years learn if they have been accepted into rez? Chase1313 Residence & Housing 3 05-19-2010 11:29 PM
When (what time of year) did you get accepted? marsmars First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 33 01-10-2010 09:15 PM
Accepted my offer! Now what..? kwun First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 04-12-2009 03:41 PM

Where to check if I'm accepted to 2nd yr?

Old 04-24-2010 at 03:59 PM   #1
DumbEngKid

Liked: 0 Times

Where to check if I'm accepted to 2nd yr?
Hola.
I need to know where to check if I've made it to second year??
Just mugsi won't suffice, 'cause I'm not sure where to check within mugsi.
Thank yews kindly.
Old 04-24-2010 at 04:15 PM   #2
forever0zero

Liked: 39 Times

it'll be on your grade report on mugsi
Old 04-24-2010 at 04:42 PM   #3
Geek
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 98 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbEngKid View Post
Hola.
Thank yews kindly.
You won't find out until all your grades are released which will be on May 30th, I believe.

Go to Grade Report in MUGSI, and underneath it should say "Approved/ Accepted Level II [program you applied to]."
Old 04-24-2010 at 05:00 PM   #4
khaotic

Liked: 18 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbEngKid View Post
Hola.
Thank yews kindly.
If you only want to know if you passed 1st year and move onto to 2nd year...

Engineers need to maintain a 4.0 GPA to move onto level 2. I assume you are in engineering from your name. And for your program it can be found like the above posters have said, in your grade report.