MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Account balance and OSAP helpmepls111 General Discussion 5 06-23-2013 12:41 AM
Account Balance - Credit Melanieee Financial Aid 1 08-31-2012 11:14 AM
Balance in my Student Account kanvi_v30 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 09-23-2011 08:13 PM
(-) account balance? Cassandraa87 Financial Aid 2 01-27-2011 10:17 AM
$5 of tuition unpaid..... Help!!! Kayee First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 46 08-29-2010 04:54 AM

(-)Account Balance yet unpaid tuition

Old 09-14-2013 at 10:27 AM   #1
magnolias

Liked: 0 Times

(-)Account Balance yet unpaid tuition
I have transferred the remaining amount that is due to my Student Account. It has arrived and now appears as a negative number. I originally had chosen a Flex Plan but switched over to the Pay in Full a few days ago. It has already been a couple of days but they have yet to withdraw the money from my Student Account to pay my tuition. In other words, they have yet to charge the remaining portion of the tuition to my Student Account after I changed payment options.

The last day to pay under the Pay in Full option is tomorrow. Will they automatically take the money or is there a problem with the system that will result in them leaving Account Balance untouched and charging me late fees for not clearing my balance?
Old 09-14-2013 at 07:08 PM   #2
fatimaa

Liked: 4 Times

I have the same problem, my student account balance is showing as negative. idk...