MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Course Selection Confusion Flintstone Academics 1 06-14-2010 04:49 AM
OSAP Confusion !? Ruggedman General Discussion 8 01-23-2009 03:30 PM
Electives Confusion!!! ishk33 Academics 6 07-01-2008 09:27 PM
Course Picking & Confusion Sync Academics 2 05-12-2008 10:50 AM

Acronym confusion..n some more bout timetables..

Old 08-12-2008 at 08:51 PM   #16
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Unless you call Mary Keyes "Mary Keys" and then I might smirk. But no giggles, I promise!
I can't stop calling it keys, even when I know how it's supposed to be pronounced

Quote:
becareful of the side walk between bsb and jhe that you would take to get to ABB... when it rains... its a massive puddle...i avoid it when it rains.. you can always cut through buildings
Thanks for the information! I'll make sure to make a path that includes it so I can run through it. That should be plenty fun! Unless it's fairly cold outside.
Old 08-12-2008 at 08:52 PM   #17
pinkshuniza

Liked: 2 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth526 View Post
Psychology Complex aka the psych building
ohhhh!
got it!
thankkks
Old 08-12-2008 at 09:37 PM   #18
Richa

Liked: 11 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline54 View Post
labs and tutorials for biology and chemistry dont start on the first week of classes, so you wont have to go then. they will tell you on the first day of class when the labs and tutorials will start. when i took biology you had to do a few "skills labs" before you actually started the real labs...but that might be different this year im not sure.
thanxx...so i think i should be fine den..if dey let me know on da 1st day itself bout which week it is for da classes..
Old 08-12-2008 at 09:50 PM   #19
mitch
Elite Member

Liked: 75 Times

I couldn't stop calling it keys as well for the longest time! You get used to it after a while. Also, the massive puddle is not in between BSB and JHE, it's infront of BSC/JHE halfway to the student center in the middle of the open area. I don't know if that's what you meant. Here's a picture I made!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (75.3 KB, 16 views)
Old 08-12-2008 at 10:00 PM   #20
Richa

Liked: 11 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch View Post
I couldn't stop calling it keys as well for the longest time! You get used to it after a while. Also, the massive puddle is not in between BSB and JHE, it's infront of BSC/JHE halfway to the student center in the middle of the open area. I don't know if that's what you meant. Here's a picture I made!
lol...wow..creativity !..hehe
thanks for the illustration..surely got it now!
..all the puddles n obstructions to be witnessed at mac!
Old 08-13-2008 at 01:02 PM   #21
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch View Post
MS PAINT! w00t!

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 08-13-2008 at 01:08 PM   #22
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

Lake McMaster!!!

Old 08-13-2008 at 01:48 PM   #23
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Awww, that means it's going to be muddy water, and that's not cool :(
Old 08-13-2008 at 01:52 PM   #24
mitch
Elite Member

Liked: 75 Times

Don't worry about it! There's like 10 different ways to get around it I love watching people walk through it even though it's blocked off by barricades.
Old 08-13-2008 at 01:55 PM   #25
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

I would like to run through it, but everything would get muddy. I don't want muddy shoes, wet it alright since I don't have to clean them, just let them dry
Old 08-13-2008 at 02:54 PM   #26
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

I've seen people just wade right through it and I have to wonder WHY!!! It gets to be knee deep in the middle sometimes! WHY??