MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FIRST YEARS Off campus :) looking for 3-5 roomates, Co-ed or all female akmac Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 7 08-18-2011 01:13 PM
First year female looking for off-campus housing? justlily Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 6 07-10-2011 05:11 PM

All female off-campus residence?

Old 10-26-2013 at 06:29 PM   #1
fatimaa

Liked: 4 Times

All female off-campus residence?
I'm not sure when I should begin looking for housing for next year, but my brother started in December/Jan.
He got an all-male off-campus house.

Is there any all-female housing off-campus? Near Mac?
Old 10-26-2013 at 06:50 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

The best way to guarantee that you'll only be living with females is to get a group of girls together and rent a whole house.

If you rent a room in a house then even if it's all females at the time, that could change and you have no control over it.
Old 10-26-2013 at 07:15 PM   #3
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 201 Times

And never trust the sign "females only" in front of the house.

You never know whether it's a female only residence, or horny fratboy house.
Old 10-26-2013 at 08:04 PM   #4
celtics_fan

Liked: 12 Times

try http://macmsa.com/Forums/
Old 10-27-2013 at 03:38 PM   #5
jasi

Liked: 0 Times

I'm living in an all female house on Thorndale cres , most of the time landlords only accept groups of girls but mine rents the rooms out separately , the best thing is that each room has its own bathroom. We share the kitchen, entrance and common room ,also its strictly all girls. Some other landlords do the same type of set up by renting separately but so far I haven't seen any others that do private bathrooms. If you need any info just message me , good luck