MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mastering chemistry ranoona First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 09-19-2011 01:48 PM
WebAssign / Mastering Chemistry / Mastering Physics required? mazeem Academics 6 08-27-2010 12:34 PM

Already messed up a lil bit on mastering chemistry

Old 09-26-2011 at 06:40 PM   #1
omgwtfitsp
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 30 Times

Already messed up a lil bit on mastering chemistry
It my first assignment and I didn't know much about it, like when you click the hints and stuff you lose points and what not, and I'm on my last part but my score is only like 86 right now UGH, everyone is saying they're getting like 100 and over. Will this hurt my mark for mastering chemistry in the long run?
Old 09-26-2011 at 06:50 PM   #2
DMe3

Liked: 26 Times

when you click hints you dont lose marks, you lose bonus points so its not too bad, you can still get 100% but when you submit a wrong answer you lose a certain percentage (like 5% for the question) but it doesnt really matter all that much. CHeck how much mastering chem is worth, you will have around 7 mastering chemistry assignment i think, so its not too bad

omgwtfitsp says thanks to DMe3 for this post.
Old 09-26-2011 at 07:24 PM   #3
rcmp1234

Liked: 7 Times

if i remember correctly from last year, they take your top 5
Old 09-26-2011 at 08:06 PM   #4
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfitsp View Post
It my first assignment and I didn't know much about it, like when you click the hints and stuff you lose points and what not, and I'm on my last part but my score is only like 86 right now UGH, everyone is saying they're getting like 100 and over. Will this hurt my mark for mastering chemistry in the long run?
Check the course outline to see if they will drop any marks. If not, then you'll just have to deal with your mark.

86 isn't bad at all, especially considering you can get 100+ on the rest fairly easily and bring your overall mark up. Plus masteringchem isn't worth that much overall anyways.
Old 09-26-2011 at 11:27 PM   #5
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

at least you didnt forget to do a bio skills lab quiz like i did LOL