MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Final exam dates thdms9211 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 10-14-2010 12:33 PM
Com3FB3 Final Exam scothoward Academics 1 04-19-2010 06:42 PM
Anthro 1A03 final exam twitterbird Academics 0 04-07-2010 09:57 AM
Course with no final exam? Quester Academics 7 12-12-2009 05:09 PM
Final Exam marks Daisydawne18 Academics 8 12-06-2008 10:41 AM

Anthro 1AA3E Final Exam

Old 11-30-2012 at 06:57 PM   #1
galaniz

Liked: 1 Time

Anthro 1AA3E Final Exam
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the long answer question is on the exam? I know it has to do with a common theme in sex food and death.
Old 12-04-2012 at 09:20 PM   #2
weixuan

Liked: 0 Times

Do you have the list of final exam review? Could u send it to me, I'll really appreciate it. Thx.

email:[email protected] ca
Old 12-06-2012 at 10:50 PM   #3
72dew

if anyone have the list of final exam review, please post it. I couldn't make it to class (I have night class) because I was sick
Old 12-09-2012 at 04:56 PM   #4
Ever

she didn’t give a list of materials to study for the final. MC questions are going to cover everything after the midterm.

About the essay question. Anyone have any idea what it might be?

I was thinking it be based on the theme culture since we can link that to most materials covered in the course.
Old 12-09-2012 at 05:05 PM   #5
SweetyTweety
Elite Member

Liked: 164 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
I was thinking it be based on the theme culture since we can link that to most materials covered in the course.
That's what I was thinking, too..
It's also possible that it could be a scenario-like question, that would require explanations through all topics covered (sex, gender, food, health, death)..
..but she said it would be a question we would expect...
Old 12-09-2012 at 05:16 PM   #6
Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetyTweety View Post
That's what I was thinking, too..
It's also possible that it could be a scenario-like question, that would require explanations through all topics covered (sex, gender, food, health, death)..
..but she said it would be a question we would expect...
Yes she said the question will require us to apply it gender, nutrition and death. I don’t think she said health and illness will be a part of it.

But I can’t seem to come up with a specific question like this.
Old 12-10-2012 at 11:22 AM   #7
bobthehorse

Liked: 1 Time

I haven't taken this course but if it's Dr. Prowse, there won't be any surprises and chances are, the long answer will be something that's fair and will have a half decent amount of material surrounding it.

Good luck!
Old 12-10-2012 at 02:22 PM   #8
ashleighp
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 126 Times

She actually said exactly what the question would be during the lecture on October 30th, check your notes.