Indig St 3k03 Slania Academics 2 08-06-2009 11:04 AM
Bio 3K03 mitch 3rd Year Course Reviews 1 07-13-2009 09:46 AM

Anyone take Kin 3K03 before?

Old 06-03-2011 at 10:46 PM   #1
SandraM

Liked: 4 Times

Anyone take Kin 3K03 before?
heyy,
so i was just wondering if anyone on here has taken Kin 3K03 (sports injuries) before??
What were your thoughts on this course and how easy is it?

Thanks Sandra
Old 06-03-2011 at 11:54 PM   #2
Mowicz
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

I took it...it's a very interesting course, you won't regret taking it, but it will require a significant time commitment, and it may stress you out at times.

The course evaluation was (and likely will be again) split right in half, and had a very large practical component. So in addition to having written tests, you would also have practical tests, where you demonstrate the skills you acquire during the labs (bandaging, taping, etc.)

It also leads to very interesting fourth year Kin courses, like Fundamentals of Rehab, and Functional Anatomy.
Old 06-04-2011 at 07:49 AM   #3
jade177

Liked: 8 Times

It's an excellent course, I took it first semester of this year. The content is extremely interesting, but does tend to get quite difficult in the second half of the course. None of the content is hugely difficult, but the work does pile up.
It's difficult for me to give a full review of the course, because a big trouble for my class was that our professor had to stop teaching halfway through the course because of family issues (assuming you're in Kin, you may have heard about this because of taking MSK). I'm assuming that with more consistency in teaching, the course would be even better than it already was.
In short, it's definitely a course worth taking! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

SandraM likes this.