MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
off campus meal plan Chevalier General Discussion 9 09-02-2011 02:45 PM
Off Campus Term Meal Plan MeganB214 General Discussion 2 07-20-2011 02:59 PM
Off-campus meal plan form missscarlett First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 06-14-2011 12:29 PM
Off-Campus Meal Plan ? resh.jyoti General Discussion 3 09-17-2010 09:54 AM
Off campus housing and meal plan Richa Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 5 03-02-2009 04:08 PM

How to apply for meal plan if you're living off campus?

Old 06-29-2013 at 07:42 PM   #1
fatimaa

Liked: 4 Times

How to apply for meal plan if you're living off campus?
How do you apply for this? And when is the due date??
Old 06-29-2013 at 11:33 PM   #2
SweetyTweety
Elite Member

Liked: 165 Times

http://mealcard.mcmaster.ca/acctnfo.htm

but when I click "pin for first time user" and enter my student #, birth date and new pins, it says "incorrect data". Is this happening to anyone else?

Last edited by SweetyTweety : 06-30-2013 at 01:31 AM.
Old 06-30-2013 at 09:55 AM   #3
fatimaa

Liked: 4 Times

Yeah... I just tried. It said same thing. :(
Old 06-30-2013 at 10:09 AM   #4
AvacadoLover
Account Locked

Liked: 51 Times

For off campus students, just go to the office that deals with meal plans. Its in Centro. Fill out some forms, pay some money, and done. Its basically $55 per week add in. $55 expired in 7 days but you get no taxes (just like on campus studentz) on foods. You can add 8 months if you want or whatever. There is no deadline, just go whenever you are on campus.
Old 07-02-2013 at 09:31 PM   #5
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

I've been meaning to do that every year but never get around to it but anyways there is a form you fill out for that found in this website http://hospitality.mcmaster. ca/mea...offcampus.html. Take the form to the Hospitality Service office and they'll deal with it. I believe you have to pay how much you want in your meal plan right on the spot so bring money with you when you go there.

it has two meal plans to choose from: Freedom Plan and Term Plan. You can read more in the website
Old 07-02-2013 at 09:33 PM   #6
AvacadoLover
Account Locked

Liked: 51 Times

They have forms there you use no need to print and bring. Staff at hands will assist you with anything you conjure up with so don't even bother researching. Go to the office and just do it.
Old 07-02-2013 at 09:36 PM   #7
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvacadoLover View Post
They have forms there you use no need to print and bring. Staff at hands will assist you with anything you conjure up with so don't even bother researching. Go to the office and just do it.
but it never hurts to research before going...