MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Off-Campus Meal Plan ? resh.jyoti General Discussion 3 09-17-2010 09:54 AM
Meal plan? RomanT First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 05-25-2010 01:57 PM
meal plan/student card and campus food spots Kailoli First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 33 09-03-2009 09:12 PM
Meal Plan VoyozooT General Discussion 17 09-02-2009 09:57 PM
Off campus housing and meal plan Richa Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 5 03-02-2009 04:08 PM

Off-campus meal plan form

Old 06-05-2011 at 09:10 PM   #1
missscarlett

Liked: 9 Times

Off-campus meal plan form
I'm buying an off-campus meal plan for this fall. I found the form on the hospitality website and filled it out...now what? Do I mail it to the address on the form? And are they accepting them this early or should I wait a bit?
Old 06-05-2011 at 09:20 PM   #2
GCSM
Half Life 3 Confirmed

Liked: 95 Times

I'm pretty sure you have to go in person and drop it off, as they need your Student Card.

You could email them though

[email protected]

or 905-525-9140 extension 27448

and their mailing address is:

Mac Express Centre,
McMaster University

1280 Main Street West, Commons 128
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8S 4K1

Edit:
It depends on what plan your are getting, if you get the Freedom plan, the money stays with your forever, but the term plan expires after your selected "term"
Old 06-13-2011 at 09:19 PM   #3
missscarlett

Liked: 9 Times

For anyone reading this who was wondering the same thing: I emailed Mac Express and there is no deadline to send it in, you can mail the form to the address above, and they do not need your student card.
Old 06-14-2011 at 12:29 PM   #4
Bhaltair
Elite Member

Liked: 158 Times

Go to Commons. She will be asking for your student card and your form.

I applied in early March (after discovering the Freedom plan). You get discounts for using it!