Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
astronomy 1f03 twitterbird Academics 14 06-13-2010 09:29 PM

Astronomy 1F03 vs Psychology 1XX3

Old 06-22-2014 at 09:06 PM   #1
Ngluding

Liked: 4 Times

Astronomy 1F03 vs Psychology 1XX3
So I need to choose one more course from the life science course list and I'm stuck between Astronomy 1F03 and Psychology 1XX3. I always found astronomy really cool and was interested in learning more about it. The only thing is that this course has some physics in it, and i have not taken physics in high school. So will that be a problem? I am however going to taking Physics 1L03 so maybe i can take the course after that. I also heard the professor was rough and the course is a big load and I'm not really looking for that since my first year is already pretty hectic. I am also into psychology and I'm taking Psychology 1X03 first term cause its mandatory. How is that course like? If you guys can give your your opinions that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Old 06-23-2014 at 01:30 AM   #2
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

i have heard good things for astro 1f03. tons of people do well in it and tons do poorly, but many have called it a bird course and interesting too. i took psych 1xx3. its a lot of work. the first year psychs were the courses i have done the most work in probably but many ppl do well in em too. take what looks more interesting to you. and is astro 1f03 offered 2nd term with psych also? if so, you have until january to decide anyways. by then it is possible you could be leaning towards one subject over the other after being exposed to uni courses.