MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Hamilton Hall and University Hall Watoko General Discussion 8 11-23-2010 12:42 AM
CONFLICT: Lab or Class, which to Attend Fa11enAnge1 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 25 08-25-2009 03:19 PM

Attend the Ontario Residence Hall Association (ORHA) Conference 2011!!

ATTEND THE NEXT STUDENT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE March 5-7th 2011!!

Leaders project their visions. Leaders inspires others to lead. Want to be a leader in residence next year? Are you a current leader in residence? Do you want to develop your skills as a leader?

Each year the Ontario Residence Hall Association (ORHA) organizes a Conference for the purpose of developing student leaders from all across Ontario! This year the Conference is hosted by the University of Guelph and will be taking place from March 5-7th (it's a weekend). A delegation of McMaster students is currently being formed to go to the Conference and show off MAC PRIDE in the face of all other Universities!

The Conference includes MEETING new people, NETWORKING with those from other Universities, attending sessions that focus on developing YOUR SKILLS as a student leader and making tons of unforgettable memories with everyone you meet!

The ORHA Conference is only a part of the leadership experience... and it opens a world of endless possibilities.

Contact [email protected] aster-irc.ca if you want more
information about this once-a-year opportunity!

You won't regret it

Sarrah Lal
Vice-President Communications
Inter-Residence Council
McMaster University
Published by

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 01-30-2011 at 05:45 PM   #2
**jewel 03**

Liked: Liked 2 Times
I sent an e-mail a while ago but no one replied back =( Anyone else have any info on this?

Old 01-31-2011 at 11:52 AM   #3
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by **jewel 03** View Post
I sent an e-mail a while ago but no one replied back =( Anyone else have any info on this?
If you have any conference questions, you can contact me at [email protected] . I'm on the executive board for the Ontario Residence Hall Association

Old 01-31-2011 at 07:13 PM   #4
**jewel 03**

Liked: Liked 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferreinm View Post
If you have any conference questions, you can contact me at [email protected] . I'm on the executive board for the Ontario Residence Hall Association

Thanks so much, I was really interested but I just looked at the poster again and realized that the deadline has passed, so I guess I can't even go anymore anyways

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search