MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hamilton Hall and University Hall Watoko General Discussion 8 11-23-2010 12:42 AM
CON Hall syan9184 Academics 3 12-10-2009 05:12 PM
Matthews Hall '09 Chad Matthews Hall Forum 28 09-04-2009 10:27 AM

Binkley Hall

Old 07-29-2011 at 06:41 PM   #16
morsmordre

Liked: Liked 5 Times

I actually live in the apartment building that is next door to Binkley Hall, and I was here last summer while they were renovating it...I could see everything that was going on (I just moved in, and with no internet, what else am i supposed to do all day=P?) construction wise - i'd be careful giving these people money. the construction work was all very rushed (they were supposed to open in january but rushed to open in september) and that would make me very nervous.

also the rooms are very small and you share a common kitchenette and bathrooms, and for what they're charging that is ridiculous. i'm paying just a tiny bit more for my apartment, where i have my own big bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and a large living room.

basically - sketchy constructions and not enough bang for your buck. look for a room in a house or get an apartment, best of luck!!
Old 07-29-2011 at 07:47 PM   #17
N.Cheng

Liked: 20 Times

How much is this anyways? I can't seem to find a price list on their website? I've walked past it and it looks a bit sketchy but never been inside.
Old 07-29-2011 at 07:58 PM   #18
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 624 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cheng View Post
How much is this anyways? I can't seem to find a price list on their website? I've walked past it and it looks a bit sketchy but never been inside.
You have to contact them. I emailed them month ago to inquire, and this is the reply I got:
For a single suite (one person bedroom) the monthly rental is $645.00 and for a double suite (two person bedroom) the monthly rental is $495.00 per person, all inclusive. Payment for rent is monthly, with post-dated cheques, with first and last months rent due upon signing the lease. There is also a non-refundable application fee of $50.00 and refundable resident deposit of $500.00 required upon submitting your application in order to reserve a room at Binkley Hall.
Old 08-02-2011 at 12:20 AM   #19
sarahsullz
Sock Scientist
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 105 Times

This place sketches me out a bit. The fact that I`ve never heard about it until recently worries me and I haven`t heard any good things so far... I think you should check out West Village Suites instead.