MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Biology 1A03 & 1M03 mac-gal First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 07-15-2009 09:33 AM

Bio 1A03 and 1M03 Together...

Old 09-04-2009 at 02:09 PM   #1
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Bio 1A03 and 1M03 Together...
I was wondering why it's recommended that they are not taken in the same term together, so I have an idea of what kind of a mess I've managed to create. :/

Workload, maybe?

Anyway, I had to put them both in my second semester because of conflicts. Anyone had experience with this?

Thanks.

By the way, sorry if this is in the wrong section, it was a toss up between this and the Academic area.
Old 09-04-2009 at 02:13 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by britb View Post
I was wondering why it's recommended that they are not taken in the same term together, so I have an idea of what kind of a mess I've managed to create. :/

Workload, maybe?

Anyway, I had to put them both in my second semester because of conflicts. Anyone had experience with this?

Thanks.

By the way, sorry if this is in the wrong section, it was a toss up between this and the Academic area.
Maybe workload, it's not content for sure.
Old 09-04-2009 at 02:15 PM   #3
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

well, at least that's good. Maybe it's because it's easy to get them mixed up, like if you took two languages.

I luv Flash.
Old 09-04-2009 at 02:17 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
well, at least that's good. Maybe it's because it's easy to get them mixed up, like if you took two languages.

I luv Flash.
Another reason could be because Kajiura is teaching both (she did last year anyways). So you could confuse what she says and confuse her notes (which are identical in format).

Flash is awesome ^-^ I need to get a poster of him from my family friend
Old 09-04-2009 at 07:48 PM   #5
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

It might be that, esspecially since I have like three different Bio classes on the same day. x.x I hope it's only that, and not somehting more serious like exam times.

Remember that show Justice League? That was epic.
Old 09-04-2009 at 08:40 PM   #6
u.yousaf

Liked: 39 Times

Quote:
Remember that show Justice League? That was epic.
I'm pretty sure that it still comes on. Used to watch it all the time.

Old 09-04-2009 at 10:26 PM   #7
lankan_4lif

Liked: 9 Times

This is not related to the topic but I couldn't ask this question on the BIO 1M03 course review thread since it was closed. Was the How Humans Evolved book useful for BIO 1M03?
Old 09-04-2009 at 11:20 PM   #8
macsci
Elite Member

Liked: 93 Times

You can definitely handle it, M03 was easier than A03.
Old 09-05-2009 at 02:07 AM   #9
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lankan_4lif View Post
This is not related to the topic but I couldn't ask this question on the BIO 1M03 course review thread since it was closed. Was the How Humans Evolved book useful for BIO 1M03?
I used it a lot. The teacher basically read out of the book so it was useful to go through the book. Plus, there's a lot of details you have to know.