Anthro 2C03 moops 2nd Year Course Reviews 0 06-18-2009 10:01 PM

Bio 2c03

Old 12-18-2010 at 02:08 AM   #61
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Sara*~ View Post
Yeah I heard about that too :/. We had Quinn for Bio 1M03, ugh it was so bad. In all fairness though, Boreham put some of the randomest facts casually mentioned in lectures on that exam, I wanted to cry DX
really? I had quinn for another class... but it didnt have tests. more research essay/presentation-based. he was great
Old 12-18-2010 at 03:11 AM   #62
Scuderia
RocketSaurus

Liked: 110 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsci View Post
This is because you guys didn't have Jacobs as your prof. Jacobs midterm average in Bio 1A03 was like a 50 or something ridiculously low. It all depends who's teaching really.
so true. I find that highly unfair he had to teach us and the new generation didn't have to put up with his virus fetish. Same goes for PAPA.
Old 12-18-2010 at 05:04 AM   #63
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Liked: 96 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinthusized View Post
really? I had quinn for another class... but it didnt have tests. more research essay/presentation-based. he was great
omg no he was the WORST piece of CR*P ever
Old 12-18-2010 at 09:33 AM   #64
macsci
Elite Member

Liked: 93 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia View Post
so true. I find that highly unfair he had to teach us and the new generation didn't have to put up with his virus fetish. Same goes for PAPA.
Lol, she was monotone and just read off lectures so nobody went to class.