MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bio 2EE3 dds j Academics 9 09-07-2010 08:46 AM
life sci 2ee3 and biochem 2ee3 jangh2 Academics 16 06-25-2009 12:19 PM
Orgo 20B3 and 2OA3, and biochem 2EE3, and bio 2EE3 rits Academics 1 08-24-2008 03:44 PM

Bio 2EE3 ... help pls!

Old 08-13-2007 at 01:06 PM   #1
Eaman

Liked: 0 Times

Bio 2EE3 ... help pls!
hey everyone! i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this class..like it is hard...or is it a heavy class?....and i was wondering if someone can give me like a summary of what you have to do in this class....i'm taking it in sept so i want to make sure its not toooo difficult ... thank u in advance
Old 08-19-2007 at 08:43 PM   #2
babyxtc

I LOVED BIO 2EE3 !!!!!!
honestly, you jsut go to class, keep up w/ ur notes
thats all tehre is too it
you dont really need a text book i rmb it being optional but its nice to have it for reference and for more understanding but just stick to the notes the prof posts

your lab note book gets marked. just make sure u keep up

i dont rmb if the test were all MC or written. but i think it was combination of both.

you will need to knwo how to draw some stuctures and recognie them, he gives hints in class : ]
Old 09-04-2007 at 12:15 AM   #3
madison817

i agree, it was a great class and its often full so sign up as soon as you can. its definately important to go to every class, and yeah you dont use the textbook as much as the prof says you do (unless it helps you to study).