MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Psych 2TT3, 2F03 and 2H03... Tips for these classes dacrown4life Academics 8 08-14-2009 01:49 PM
Exam Survival Tips: 2008 lorend Exam Prep and Studying Tips 0 11-24-2008 02:03 PM

Bio 2F03 exam tips

Old 07-22-2012 at 03:58 PM   #1
kevin999
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 2 Times

Bio 2F03 exam tips
So finally my 6 weeks of summer school are coming to an end

Any one have tips for Lyndsay Cartwrights bio 2f03 final its on Aug 2nd.
We were suppose to have 3 guest lecturers but only had 2.
Cody- 2 question from his lecture will be on exam.
and
Marvins - insect lecture was awesome but not sure how many questions will be from his lecture...seems like lots of names and stuff to memorize I hope not too much is from his section

I'm guessing like 90% of the exam will be from Lyndsays lectures after the midterm.

Thanks!
-Kevin
Old 07-22-2012 at 04:29 PM   #2
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Liked: 229 Times

my tip would be to memorize every thing that is on her slides, I took it during the year and exam was like 110 or 120 questions so we had to use 2 scantron sheet.
I found the exam to be easier than midterm but that might be because I actually studied for the exam (by studying i mean memorizing all the useless details)

kevin999 says thanks to cjdzl for this post.
Old 07-22-2012 at 07:12 PM   #3
kevin999
Account Disabled by User

Yeah I don't think there is a way to do well unless you memorize everything. That was how her midterm was but it was pretty fair.

But do you remember if a large majority of the exam was based on the second half?...that's how I find most cumulative exams to be.
and do you remember if there were lots of questions from Marvins insect lecture or just like 1-2.

thanks!
Old 07-22-2012 at 07:49 PM   #4
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Liked: 89 Times

make sure you know equations. there were atleast around 20 questions with calculations

kevin999 says thanks to mcmastergcdb for this post.
Old 07-22-2012 at 08:55 PM   #5
kevin999
Account Disabled by User

20 wow, thanks!
I did not expect there to me that much
Old 07-23-2012 at 03:24 PM  
L_Blankfein

Liked: 11 Times

Warning: This post has been reported
This post has been flagged as violating the MacInsiders Code Of Conduct, and is being reviewed by one of our staff. It may contain offensive material. Click here to view.

Last edited by L_Blankfein : 07-24-2012 at 12:16 PM.