MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is 1280 open today/during exam time swarly General Discussion 1 12-19-2012 03:09 PM
Bio 3FF3 (Evolution) - Open Book Exam exuberant888 Academics 14 12-07-2012 10:36 AM
cinema history to wwii exam - halp - THTR&FLM 3FF3 whatwillannd Academics 0 11-29-2012 01:02 PM

BIO 3FF3 open book exam

Old 11-28-2013 at 10:49 AM   #1
bruni

Liked: Liked 2 Times

BIO 3FF3 open book exam
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there was anyone around who has taken BIO 3FF3 with Dr. Stone. I'm doing well in the class, but every review I've read about the exam is just plain frightening. Does anyone have any insight or tips on how to study?

Thanks!
Old 11-28-2013 at 06:47 PM   #2
Angoose
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

I hear the exam isn't open book this year.
Old 11-28-2013 at 10:26 PM   #3
exuberant888

Liked: 55 Times

Know your hardy weinberg inside and out (a lot of the exam questions were calculation types). Apart from that, learn how to use the index to find appropriate passages in the textbook (assuming you don't end up reading the whole textbook in time lol). But if it isn't open book...best of luck to you lol