MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Biology 2A03 kg929 Academics 4 06-11-2013 09:38 PM
Biology 2a03 airvcarmelo Academics 2 03-20-2013 04:01 PM
Biology 2A03 gggggg Academics 1 01-13-2013 08:36 PM
Biology 2A03 (ANIMALS PHYSIOLOGY ) with Biology 2C03 (GENETICS)?? iki_31 Academics 23 12-24-2009 11:29 PM

Biology 2A03 with Graham Scott

Old 06-26-2013 at 03:03 PM   #1
Kajeevan

Liked: 7 Times

Biology 2A03 with Graham Scott
Anyone who took this course with Scott (I think he only taught it last year) have any reviews / recent reviews of this course in-terms of difficulty, his testing style, and easiness of the course.

What other biology courses would you guys suggest taking other than Bio 2D03, 2F03, 2B03. I am also planning to take genetics and I am not sure if that is hard as it people make it out to be.

I am looking for easier courses (I know most bio courses involve work). I am willing to put in the effort, I just want to make sure the averages (generally) and the professors for the classes I'm taking are generally fair/easy.
Old 06-26-2013 at 05:27 PM   #2
Adino

Liked: 0 Times

I took bio2a03 last year and we had three different profs, each taught a different system. Scott taught endocrine, respiratory and muscles. I thought he was a great professor, very clear and detailed notes. His test questions were fair, if you studied and understood the concepts you'd be fine.
Old 06-26-2013 at 07:22 PM   #3
jenpower

Liked: 7 Times

^I agree, Scott was very fair. Some questions were really easy, some not so much. The course definitely requires a LOT of memorization. Although, Scott told us there'd be no lab questions on the last test/exam, and there were.

Also, genetics is not that hard. The textbook is really useful, and if you pay attention, it's not difficult to do well.