MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Help Booking Classroom Amaryll Clubs & Groups 1 09-21-2011 03:36 PM
booking projectors? BlueWave General Discussion 2 03-01-2011 08:48 PM
Booking a residence tour- help? ShesTheMan McKay Hall Forum 3 08-06-2010 12:56 AM
booking space in IAHS cbrasch Academics 0 03-26-2010 07:15 AM

Booking Airline Tickets

Old 03-28-2013 at 11:16 AM   #1
Prya

Liked: 0 Times

Booking Airline Tickets
I was wondering if this website is legit to book flight tickets.

http://flights-market.com/
Old 03-28-2013 at 05:50 PM   #2
oldviking

Liked: 18 Times

Looks like a spam magnet to me! They claim there is a huge price differential between what agents charge and what the airlines charge them. Actually it's not enough to make a difference, and it has been constantly shrinking in recent years. I've heard of situations where people thought they had made bookings on third-party sites, but then all they got was a fraudulent charge against their credit card and no flight. If you can not find a track record of satsified customers, beware!
Old 03-28-2013 at 06:25 PM   #3
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

I can't tell if its legitimate or not, but there is very little transparency from what I can see on that site, so there's a good chance you will not have a good outcome using it. They are very likely in the business of buying up cancellations, unpublished fares, or other squirmy and unreliable means of having low prices.

There should be some kind of confirmation of their legitimacy as a travel agency, which I cannot find; not sure what agency deals with this in the U.S.
Old 03-28-2013 at 06:55 PM   #4
Bhaltair
Elite Member

Liked: 158 Times

http://www.reddit.com/r/travel/comme..._legi timacy/

Commie42, ZSimon like this.