MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boston Pizza Night for Charity! **jewel 03** MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-31-2012 06:30 PM
Boston Pizza asood Restaurants & Food Reviews 22 05-03-2011 12:07 AM
[email protected] MAC Boston Pizza Celebrity Servers Event goleafsgo13 MacInsiders Announcements 7 11-10-2010 08:33 PM
Boston Pizza End Of Year Member Meetup A Success! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 05-03-2010 08:03 PM

Boston Bombing

Old 04-16-2013 at 12:14 PM   #31
eddiemurphy
Account Locked

Liked: 35 Times

9/11 was an inside job. there's a chance this was set up too. who knows why but when piers morgan is talking about it, its part of the 'agenda'.

http://www.infowars.com/eyewitness-a...on-explosions/

but for real, 9/11 was an inside job. doesn't that bother you? don't even get me started on the aurora shootings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk6OO...ctr=1366134088

lalalola2011 likes this.
Old 04-16-2013 at 12:19 PM   #32
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by naval23 View Post
That's like saying to someone, your mom died, well you know what, it doesn't matter, people's moms die all around the world everyday. You can't compare people's lives and people's deaths, everyone is loved by people, attached to people. Someone grieving in Boston is not meant to take away from the importance of other people who are dying in the world, and have you actually done anything about the middle east issues? If you have, good on you for being an activist, if not, then this isn't the opportunity to mention it, don't dehumanize this issue. You can't expect people to find the issues you find important as important , that doesn't mean people don't care about what's going around the world, but they may personally connect with this incident more.
wat. nowhere did i say this boston bombing doesnt matter. and yea, i have done what i can for the middle east. there is no point of you asking that. i find both issues important anyways and yea, from the looks of it westerners dont care about the middle east nor do they care at all.
Old 04-16-2013 at 12:21 PM   #33
lalalola2011

Liked: 4 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by naval23 View Post
That's like saying to someone, your mom died, well you know what, it doesn't matter, people's moms die all around the world everyday. You can't compare people's lives and people's deaths, everyone is loved by people, attached to people. Someone grieving in Boston is not meant to take away from the importance of other people who are dying in the world, and have you actually done anything about the middle east issues? If you have, good on you for being an activist, if not, then this isn't the opportunity to mention it, don't dehumanize this issue. You can't expect people to find the issues you find important as important , that doesn't mean people don't care about what's going around the world, but they may personally connect with this incident more.
I don't think he's dehumanizing it or even saying that he doesn't care, its just the fact that anything that happens in America gets a this huge mass of media and events going while their own government goes into other countries to kill below average innocent children and families, a war which as the public they do support instead of saying ' hey maybe what we are supporting is wrong'. That is what comes off as being quite heartless. You can't compare something like that to what you've stated, death because of a chance incident or naturally is a lot different when your own nation is purposely going into other countries and gassing individuals and what not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris23 View Post
Your arguement is completely backwards. Based on your logic, if bombings like this are less frequent here than in other parts of the world, then of course we are going to have more of a reaction when it does happen here. You can keep reading your updates on the latest in the middle east, forgive us for caring more about events that have a greater effect on our personal lives. The proximity of where this happened makes it more likely to affect us than the events on the other side of the world
The fact that its getting mass media coverage isn't the problem but the fact that they don't ever take time to stop and think what their own government and country is doing to similar individuals in other countries.

Last edited by lalalola2011 : 04-16-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Old 04-16-2013 at 12:28 PM   #34
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris23 View Post
Your arguement is completely backwards. Based on your logic, if bombings like this are less frequent here than in other parts of the world, then of course we are going to have more of a reaction when it does happen here. You can keep reading your updates on the latest in the middle east, forgive us for caring more about events that have a greater effect on our personal lives. The proximity of where this happened makes it more likely to affect us than the events on the other side of the world
nothing is backwards. and the boston bombings wont effect most westerners anyways and have an effect on your 'personal lives'. and for us canadians it doesnt matter if it was 'close to home'. you just make it seem as if lives on the other side of the planet mean less than the ones here. thats all im gettin from u chris 23. as long as it’s not in our face and affecting those around us, we don’t give a shit, 2 ppl die in america and its drownin our social network feeds like fuk while so many more

RyanC likes this.
Old 04-16-2013 at 12:32 PM   #35
eddiemurphy
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
wat. nowhere did i say this boston bombing doesnt matter. and yea, i have done what i can for the middle east. there is no point of you asking that. i find both issues important anyways and yea, from the looks of it westerners dont care about the middle east nor do they care at all.
what did you do for the middle east? [moderated] nobody cares of the middle east because they're half way across the world AND because their culture is uncivilized.
Old 04-16-2013 at 12:33 PM   #36
lalalola2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiemurphy View Post
9/11 was an inside job. there's a chance this was set up too. who knows why but when piers morgan is talking about it, its part of the 'agenda'.

http://www.infowars.com/eyewitness-a...on-explosions/

but for real, 9/11 was an inside job. doesn't that bother you? don't even get me started on the aurora shootings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk6OO...ctr=1366134088
We can only wait to see what they come up with now, because i'm pretty sure they've got camera's on every street and if not that at least drones high above monitoring ground movement. As always the case they say "Oh camera's weren't operating at that time"... O_o?
Old 04-16-2013 at 12:36 PM   #37
lalalola2011

Quote:
what did you do for the middle east? your a joke bro. nobody cares of the middle east because they're half way across the world AND because their culture is uncivilized.
How can you call it uncivilized? have you even seen them without having to stress about being attacked by the US army once they step out of their cars or not? That's quite heartless and that's the problem with most of this side of the world which just strengthens his point.
Old 04-16-2013 at 12:40 PM   #38
eddiemurphy
Account Locked

a country filled with religious radicals will never be civilized. someone who believes god came down to earth and told mohommad that all women should wear blankets on their faces will never be civilized. just like israel/palestinian situation isnt civilized
Old 04-16-2013 at 12:46 PM   #39
lalalola2011

Quote:
a country filled with religious radicals will never be civilized. someone who believes god came down to earth and told mohommad that all women should wear blankets on their faces will never be civilized. just like israel/palestinian situation isnt civilized
Ok you're just as horrible as they come. First off have you done any research on the topic of religion at all and maybe asked yourself i wonder why they do it? clearly not as you just take in what the media throws at you and believe what they tell you. They wear the scarf around their heads because its what they define as beauty but also because its to prevent sexually driven men from approaching them, if you know anything men are visually driven. And every country or culture has their own dress code just like the irish, the french, the british, and what not. Sorry for not having them walk in stripper heels and tiny tight bras because they have morals to stand by?

Please do your own research and have an open mind when thinking about something rather than being arrogant and heartless.

And the way religion is stated in Western media is quite repulsive, why would they be constantly after certain religions to break down their morals? ever wondered? And just because religion doesn't matter to you it definitely has helped a lot of people in many ways. Its a guidance to life not what the Western media makes it to be.

Last edited by lalalola2011 : 04-16-2013 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-16-2013 at 12:53 PM   #40
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 201 Times

Quote:
Hmm. Thats weird. Last time I checked, public orders in countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE is way higher than in the "civilized" USA. Public wealth there is also much higher.

So maybe it has nothing to do with "freedom" or religion, and societies with less "freedoms" can exist peacefully and prosperous just as well..... don't you think?

Snowman likes this.
Old 04-16-2013 at 12:54 PM   #41
eddiemurphy
Account Locked

religion is uncivilized BRO! im jewish, i go to a temple and some man in a dress talks to god and tells me how i should live in accordance with god. im catholic, i go to a church and some man in a dress talks to god and tells me how i should live in accordance with god. im muslim, i go to a mosque and some man in a dress talks to god and tells me how i should live in accordance with god. look up the definition of civlized BRO. religion is holding humans back bro. and i guess with some women a scarf is more beautiful then their face lmao bro

heygoodlookin likes this.
Old 04-16-2013 at 12:55 PM   #42
eddiemurphy
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPlinkett View Post
Hmm. Thats weird. Last time I checked, public orders in countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE is way higher than in the "civilized" USA. Public wealth there is also much higher.

So maybe it has nothing to do with "freedom" or religion, and societies with less "freedoms" can exist peacefully and prosperous just as well..... don't you think?
go ask a woman living in saudi arabia if their country is civilized. public wealth is also a good measure

Old 04-16-2013 at 12:57 PM   #43
lalalola2011

Quote:
religion is uncivilized BRO! im jewish, i go to a temple and some man in a dress talks to god and tells me how i should live in accordance with god. im catholic, i go to a church and some man in a dress talks to god and tells me how i should live in accordance with god. im muslim, i go to a mosque and some man in a dress talks to god and tells me how i should live in accordance with god. look up the definition of civlized BRO. religion is holding humans back bro. and i guess with some women a scarf is more beautiful then their face lmao bro
You're so stupid its sad O_o....

And no i said beauty is something you define for yourself grow up, and if you knew anything about religions at all it is is a teaching and guidance to live your life in peace and with respect and they don't "talk to god" and tell you what hes thinking at that moment. -______-

starfish likes this.
Old 04-16-2013 at 12:59 PM   #44
lalalola2011

Quote:
go ask a woman living in saudi arabia if their country is civilized. public wealth is also a good measure
I dont know why you're bringing religion into this and trying to inject your opinion into others but the thing is in some parts of the middle east most of the local people are quite rude or can be as the laws in some countries there are very one-sided.
Old 04-16-2013 at 01:00 PM   #45
eddiemurphy
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalola2011 View Post
You're so stupid its sad O_o....

And no i said beauty is something you define for yourself grow up, and if you knew anything about religions all it is is a teaching and guidance to live your life in peace and with respect and they don't "talk to god" and tell you what hes thinking at that moment. -______-
lol let me guess, your parents are religious and now (of course by your choice) you practice the same relgion as your parents. im dumb? your trying to tell me religion is all about living in peace and respect lol x1000