MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boston Pizza Night for Charity! **jewel 03** MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-31-2012 06:30 PM
Boston Pizza asood Restaurants & Food Reviews 22 05-03-2011 12:07 AM
[email protected] MAC Boston Pizza Celebrity Servers Event goleafsgo13 MacInsiders Announcements 7 11-10-2010 08:33 PM
Boston Pizza End Of Year Member Meetup A Success! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 05-03-2010 08:03 PM

Boston Bombing

Old 04-16-2013 at 01:03 PM   #46
adaptation
Elite Member

Liked: 305 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalola2011 View Post
Ok you're just as horrible as they come. First off have you done any research on the topic of religion at all and maybe asked yourself i wonder why they do it? clearly not as you just take in what the media throws at you and believe what they tell you. They wear the scarf around their heads because its what they define as beauty but also because its to prevent sexually driven men from approaching them, if you know anything men are visually driven. And every country or culture has their own dress code just like the irish, the french, the british, and what not. Sorry for not having them walk in stripper heels and tiny tight bras because they have morals to stand by?
Oh? I'm male, and i don't think i go into a fit of sexual frustration when i see a woman's hair. Neither do men in non-religious countries. Its not men that are the problem, its middle eastern men and the culture that allows it plain and simply. As far as i know, it's not Islam that dictates that dress code, is it? The sexist attitude is purely cultural based. Many countries in the Middle East are uncivilized by today's standards.

heygoodlookin likes this.
Old 04-16-2013 at 01:03 PM   #47
lalalola2011

Liked: 4 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiemurphy View Post
lol let me guess, your parents are religious and now (of course by your choice) you practice the same relgion as your parents. im dumb? your trying to tell me religion is all about living in peace and respect lol x1000
So what? its a culture....go read the definition? and i'm not forcing myself into anything at all nor are they I have my own free will like everyone else.
Old 04-16-2013 at 01:05 PM   #48
eddiemurphy
Account Locked

Liked: 35 Times

Quote:
So what? its a culture....go read the definition? and i'm not forcing myself into anything at all nor are they I have my own free will like everyone else.
you remind me of that boy who was later brainwashed by hook into dressing like him and loving him. thank god for peter pan
Old 04-16-2013 at 01:07 PM   #49
lalalola2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptation View Post
Oh? I'm a male, and i don't think i go into a fit of sexual frustration when i see a woman's hair. Neither do men in non-religious countries. Its not men that are the problem, its middle eastern men and the culture that allows it plain and simply. As far as i know, it's not Islam that dictates that dress code, is it? The sexist attitude is purely cultural based. Many countries in the Middle East are uncivilized by today's standards.
Well what i'm stating isn't an opinion but a fact based off studies carried out, and obviously its not like all males are going to act or react to something like that, and LOL its not specifically the hair that im saying causes it but i mean when talking about sexual attractiveness obviously girls get their hair and what not done, the sacrf isn't the only thing it also states that you shouldn't be revealing a lot of your body. In very modern and "hip" words basically stating try to stay away from the IM-A-SLUT look which is risque and looking like that can even lead to behaviors like that.
Old 04-16-2013 at 01:08 PM   #50
eddiemurphy
Account Locked

Old 04-16-2013 at 01:10 PM   #51
lalalola2011

Quote:
you remind me of that boy who was later brainwashed by hook into dressing like him and loving him. thank god for peter pan
What? O_o
you're the one who's brainwashed by the media. Taking a jab at everyone's beliefs/cultures like the media does and in full support of what they throw at you. I wonder how you even stated 911 was an inside job when your perspective is like this....
Old 04-16-2013 at 01:11 PM   #52
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 201 Times

Quote:
go ask a woman living in saudi arabia if their country is civilized. public wealth is also a good measure
Opinions about whether or not something is civilized is really objective and depends on point of view.

Here's a story. Back 1500s there were people, native to South America. Europeans thought they had too much wealth and land for someone who's "uncivilized", so they helped the natives to become civilized by raping, pillaging and murdering the opposing... just like any civilized person would do.

Civilization is subjective, it is what you are taught to see. For you people in third world countries are violent psychopaths who oppress women. For them, western culture are nothing more than a nation of pot smoking slobs, who are not capable of surviving outside of the system.
Old 04-16-2013 at 01:13 PM   #53
eddiemurphy
Account Locked

Quote:
What? O_o
you're the one who's brainwashed by the media. Taking a jab at everyone's beliefs/cultures like the media does and in full support of what they throw at you. I wonder how you even stated 911 was an inside job when your perspective is like this....
because i realized that religion lacks the logic of a 5 year old im brainwashed? if your parents were rastafarian so would you be. thats brainwashing BRO

Old 04-16-2013 at 01:17 PM   #54
lalalola2011

Quote:
because i realized that religion lacks the logic of a 5 year old im brainwashed? if your parents were rastafarian so would you be. thats brainwashing BRO
Not really once you grow up you learn to make your own decisions and chose to look at things from your own perspective many people convert and others don't carry their religious upbringings through. And in what way can you defend that logic statement without being immature and childish when you know nothing about any religion? And you know what people like you can't be helped because most of the times they just hear what they want to hear. I have better things to do then confront a troll and if thats your opinion then im not gonna waste my time to change it.
Old 04-16-2013 at 01:17 PM   #55
eddiemurphy
Account Locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPlinkett View Post
Opinions about whether or not something is civilized is really objective and depends on point of view.

Here's a story. Back 1500s there were people, native to South America. Europeans thought they had too much wealth and land for someone who's "uncivilized", so they helped the natives to become civilized by raping, pillaging and murdering the opposing... just like any civilized person would do.

Civilization is subjective, it is what you are taught to see. For you people in third world countries are violent psychopaths who oppress women. For them, western culture are nothing more than a nation of pot smoking slobs, who are not capable of surviving outside of the system.
here's a story. millions upon millions of people try to immigrate into canada and the u.s. Why? because their home country sucks balls. thats why. its like when lebron james went to miami. it made cents, but everyone in cleveland obviously were butthurt. your argument is similar to saying, cleveland is a better basketball team, it just depends on what you mean by 'better'. now eat a big one, cause by definition saudi arabia is uncivilized, not just opinion
Old 04-16-2013 at 01:24 PM   #56
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

Troll master eddie slaughters another thread. Good job brother, keep up the good work.
Old 04-16-2013 at 01:26 PM   #57
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

ehh he's not a master. i was hopin no one replied to him, but i think he genuinely believes what he's sayin this time. ppl replyin to him havent seen his post history sadly, but its good to see mi active lol
Old 04-16-2013 at 01:26 PM   #58
MrPlinkett
Account Locked

Liked: 201 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
Troll master eddie slaughters another thread. Good job brother, keep up the good work.
Ignore feature ftw
Old 04-16-2013 at 01:26 PM   #59
adaptation
Elite Member

Liked: 305 Times

Quote:
Well what i'm stating isn't an opinion but a fact based off studies carried out, and obviously its not like all males are going to act or react to something like that, and LOL its not specifically the hair that im saying causes it but i mean when talking about sexual attractiveness obviously girls get their hair and what not done, the sacrf isn't the only thing it also states that you shouldn't be revealing a lot of your body. In very modern and "hip" words basically stating try to stay away from the IM-A-SLUT look which is risque and looking like that can even lead to behaviors like that.
A fact... based off of studies, oh cool. Now as tangible as that unnamed unexplained study is, here's a picture of freaking Iran in the 70s

Glad to see all of this "concrete evidence" only appears when dictators decide so.

heygoodlookin says thanks to adaptation for this post.

Old 04-16-2013 at 01:29 PM   #60
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

Hey guys,
This thread has been off-topic (and somewhat offensive) for the last 2 pages. I'm going to close this thread, if anyone would like to open another thread to talk about the Boston bombing, feel free.