MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pink Shirt Day: Taking a Stand Against Bullying kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-21-2009 05:33 PM
What does TSH stand for? (campus map) Arnold General Discussion 3 10-06-2008 10:32 PM

Boxxy? Where do stand?

Old 12-26-2009 at 04:11 PM   #16
Richa

Liked: 11 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzaifa47 View Post

Where do you stand lads? Valkyrie or CBRC(Center for Boxxy control and containment)

Let's be having you!

0:51 & 2:21; just watch the facial expressions! WTH?
omg!! she is sooo damn freaky?! couldn't even finish the vid..i think fred is a lot better than her :S

Richa Sud
Hon. Psychology (BSc.) IV

Old 12-26-2009 at 04:30 PM   #17
cowpuppy

Liked: 14 Times

This thread should not exist.

Richa likes this.
Old 12-26-2009 at 05:32 PM   #18
IbrahimH

Liked: 13 Times

http://boxxyphenomenon.blogs pot.com/
Old 12-26-2009 at 05:49 PM   #19
andrew22
Account Locked

Liked: 238 Times

ugh was at ground zero - e-cred +1 - totally banned for two weeks trying to raid /x/ and /a/ with this shit...and that finding her house fiasco.

i think the actual event ended like a month ago, its just late reports and blogs and shit now
Old 12-26-2009 at 05:49 PM   #20
Mahratta
Elite Member

Liked: 366 Times

Why is /b/ here?
This is terrible

andrew22 says thanks to Mahratta for this post.
Old 12-27-2009 at 12:28 AM   #21
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 360 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richa View Post
omg!! she is sooo damn freaky?! couldn't even finish the vid..i think fred is a lot better than her :S
Here's the thing! She's not anything at all like Fred or Sxephil or any other such youtube stars who talk a certain way intentionally, Fred is even using autotune software, that's not his real voice. She never wanted to be one! She just uploaded one video to youtube for a player she met on an mmorpg game. It was discovered months later by 4Chan and sh*t just exploded from there on then!

But reeves has the correct idea here, she is highly weird and annoying to most people at first glance but her 50 facial expressions and mannerisms are almost Jim Carreysque in the way you can't stop re-watching all of his earlier movies over and over . Then there is the fact that despite her overload of emotions in the way she talks her eyes have NO focus at all.

I'm still trying to figure out WHAT made her tick and get the attention of so many people :S

And quite why we in the Internet culture are obsessed with the weird and ridiculous(Boy Bangs, hitman4rye etc) when in real life we would just roll our eyes and dismiss them.

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Last edited by huzaifa47 : 12-27-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 12-27-2009 at 12:36 AM   #22
PTGregD
Elite Member

Liked: 349 Times

Phil > Boxxy
Old 12-27-2009 at 12:39 AM   #23
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times

i think she's entertaining too
Old 12-27-2009 at 01:56 AM   #24
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

Quote:
Here's the thing! She's not anything at all like Fred or Sxephil or any other such youtube stars who talk a certain way intentionally, Fred is even using autotune software, that's not his real voice. She never wanted to be one! She just uploaded one video to youtube for a player she met on an mmorpg game. It was discovered months later by 4Chan and sh*t just exploded from there on then!

But reeves has the correct idea here, she is highly weird and annoying to most people at first glance but her 50 facial expressions and mannerisms are almost Jim Carreysque in the way you can't stop re-watching all of his earlier movies over and over . Then there is the fact that despite her overload of emotions in the way she talks her eyes have NO focus at all.

I'm still trying to figure out WHAT made her tick and get the attention of so many people :S

And quite why we in the Internet culture are obsessed with the weird and ridiculous(Boy Bangs, hitman4rye etc) when in real life we would just roll our eyes and dismiss them.
i, for once, am not interested in any of those things...does that mean you'll observe and investigate my behavior

Richa likes this.
Old 12-27-2009 at 02:07 AM   #25
Richa

Liked: 11 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afzal View Post
i, for once, am not interested in any of those things...does that mean you'll observe and investigate my behavior
lol Afzal! XD

@ the topic agreed she is not normal..and weird in her own ways..but srsly why is she our focus of attention

Richa Sud
Hon. Psychology (BSc.) IV

Old 12-27-2009 at 02:43 AM   #26
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
I just think watching her is the same as watching a terrible event, like the WTC collapsing, or a forest fire, or an episode of Friends. It's horrific and emotionally scarring, yet you can't look away.
Old 12-27-2009 at 02:43 AM   #27
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 360 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afzal View Post
Why would I do that? You aren't weird or crazy but most importantly you aren't famous on 4Chan or Youtube lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
I just think watching her is the same as watching a terrible event, like the WTC collapsing, or a forest fire, or an episode of Friends. It's horrific and emotionally scarring, yet you can't look away.
or ANY MTV Reality show for that matter?

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 12-27-2009 at 10:39 AM   #28
cowpuppy

Please stop. This thread is making me cringe.

andrew22 says thanks to cowpuppy for this post.
Old 12-27-2009 at 11:08 AM   #29
c.erl
PLUC Front, etc.

Liked: 94 Times

Oh, Internet, thou art a cruel mistress, whose Siren song entrances the young and weak and apathetic and gives them a sense of community whose existence itself is, at its apex, questionable. Your pixels, your memory on cards, your...your frailty! You lure us in with the promise of stardom, yet leave us dashed in the flame wars, broken from pwnage and demotivated by taunts of "n00b!". You have made kings of critics, veiled behind avatars and anonymity, but worst of all, you have reduced the talented, the hopeful, the aspiring entertainers of our time broken and alone! CURSE YOU, INTERNET! Without you, we would not be, but with you, we are less and less what we SHOULD be!!! Alas! Alas! Alas!

(Dies.)

End Act I, Scene I.

huzaifa47 likes this.
Old 12-27-2009 at 04:03 PM   #30
cowpuppy

Stop posting in this ****ing thread.

Richa likes this.