MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Heidi Montag and Britney Spears HeatherH General Discussion 23 08-26-2009 11:40 AM

Britney Spears

Old 11-09-2008 at 02:06 PM   #1
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times

Britney Spears
Okay, I know we usually don't really talk about celebrities and such on MacInsiders-- but I got really excited! I'm probably the only one who cares but Britney's Kill the Lights has been leaked on the internet. It'll grow on you, promise! Unlike Womanizer, she doesn't repeat kill the lights over and over and over again so it'll take you longer to memorize the song.

Also, her Circus album comes out December 2nd. I'm REALLY excited. I've pre-ordered the deluxe edition. Yay!! =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUJpoulY6Ik (it's the toxic video but Kill the Lights song)
Old 11-09-2008 at 03:47 PM   #2
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

catchy beat, as are most of her songs. No one will admit it though
Old 11-09-2008 at 05:08 PM   #3
LaRocca

Liked: 0 Times

Could make for a great club banger! Few weeks back at a Toronto party, I heard this and a new unreleased electro track of hers.

Now if she can keep herself out of the negative press then she will explode her album sales again
Old 11-09-2008 at 06:02 PM   #4
samantha__
Elite Member

Liked: 9 Times

Britney is fab, no doubt about it. She's one of my fave singers.. you just can't get tired of her.
I'M A.... SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAVE FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Old 11-09-2008 at 06:25 PM   #5
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

You're all going to kill me but I can't stand her music and if this is a 'come back' she needs to go back to the drawing board.

Old 11-09-2008 at 07:00 PM   #6
ferreinm
Elite Member

She's hot now. Her body is the comeback. It's not about the music-- it never has been. Although, I have to admit, I do love her songs!!
Old 11-09-2008 at 07:05 PM   #7
LaRocca

Exactly....definitely no smokes'n'mirrors involved in that fine body!
Old 11-09-2008 at 10:39 PM   #8
RoyK
Zetsubou Sensei

Liked: 71 Times

I don't like Britney in all honesty and the song wasn't that great (it sounded more like a stab at those who are against her gettin' back in the game); after all the stuff that's happened its only too obvious that she's only looking to get back in the game for all the wrong reasons. For all that it's worth, in my honest opinion, she's doing it all for the luxury and the fame instead of living for the music. Most musicians sell out or lose sight of their original reason for getting into the business :(
Old 11-09-2008 at 10:49 PM   #9
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times

. i don't really care much for her either
Old 11-10-2008 at 07:17 AM   #10
ferreinm
Elite Member

She really hasn't changed though if you compare from the BOMT days. She was considered very provocative then as well. She isn't really selling out. She's always used her body to sell.
Old 11-11-2008 at 08:28 AM   #11
thatdudeukno

Leave Britney Alone!!!
All You People Want Is More, More, More!!! Leave Her Alone!!!

BlakeM, temara.brown all say thanks to for this post.
Old 11-11-2008 at 10:07 AM   #12
*jessica.13

EEEKK i love it bahaha. thank you for posting this. britney rules.
Old 11-11-2008 at 12:36 PM   #13
jtran89

Gimme gimme more gimme more gimme gimme more!
Old 11-11-2008 at 02:24 PM   #14
Atethrie

Liked: 1 Time

whats a bomt? any who, id say shes transcending into the guilty pleasure category, like so many songs and artists. songs that in company you'll never admit to but when they come on the radio the volume gets turned up and you find yourself singing to the refrain and mumbling the midparts lest you know the full lyrics. yes...
but i still stand by my statement that the baubble suit glowy thing in the toxic video should be seen out in public more..
Old 11-11-2008 at 02:25 PM   #15
ferreinm
Elite Member

baby one more time... how could you not know that alex? =P

Also, I'm pretty sure you prefer womanizer britney vs toxic britney. You seemed very focused when I showed you the video earlier