Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bursaries rda_14 Financial Aid 1 05-21-2012 03:23 PM
Bursaries, again Melanieee Financial Aid 4 07-13-2010 12:37 PM

Bursaries 2014

Old 02-15-2014 at 04:22 PM   #31
Science Rocks

Liked: 6 Times

I dont understand how people get $2000 and $3000 bursaries while I'm only getting $700 I'm a low income family too it makes no sense
Old 02-15-2014 at 06:51 PM   #32
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

Many bursaries have criteria that you must meet. Also, other people could be more low-income than you. Just be grateful for the $700.

lgdynasty, srikap like this.
Old 02-16-2014 at 12:10 AM   #33
Science Rocks

Starfish you have a pretty big mouth on this forum. Grateful for $700 you know how many expenses us students have we always on the broke line with no income unless we working. Not everyone is rich like you. I will literally have to restrain myself from inflicting bodily harm if you said that to me in real life.

Old 02-16-2014 at 10:04 AM   #34
jitnikovi

Liked: 13 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Science Rocks View Post
Starfish you have a pretty big mouth on this forum. Grateful for $700 you know how many expenses us students have we always on the broke line with no income unless we working. Not everyone is rich like you. I will literally have to restrain myself from inflicting bodily harm if you said that to me in real life.
you got $700 for about 30seconds worth of clicking
u dont know other peoples situation, stop whining.

lgdynasty, starfish, Watoko like this.
Old 02-16-2014 at 10:15 AM   #35
Freija
Elite Member

Liked: 384 Times

Old 02-16-2014 at 11:27 AM   #36
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

Quote:
Lol yes, $45 000 in debt is rich. I'm absolutely rolling in it. Of course, I really don't expect you to believe me, but I'm not about to post my bank statement or OSAP statement, so you can believe what you want.
I would be grateful for $5, never mind $700.

I'm sorry that the reality that people are worse off than you, or meet other criteria for bursaries that you don't has you threatening bodily harm on the messenger.

Last edited by starfish : 02-16-2014 at 11:40 AM.

jitnikovi, Kevin_92, oranges like this.
Old 02-16-2014 at 11:00 PM   #37
Science Rocks

I'm glad your in debt you have a big mouth and you deserve it since you dont mind getting small amounts of bursaries I suggest you don't apply for them just donate to mac. You are not a messenger you are only on this forum to piss people of wouldn't be surprised if you got decked in real life.
Old 02-17-2014 at 08:12 AM   #38
Watoko
Elite Member

Liked: 126 Times

Old 02-17-2014 at 02:30 PM   #39
jitnikovi

Liked: 13 Times

Quote:
I'm glad your in debt you have a big mouth and you deserve it since you dont mind getting small amounts of bursaries I suggest you don't apply for them just donate to mac. You are not a messenger you are only on this forum to piss people of wouldn't be surprised if you got decked in real life.
starfish has been an active quality poster for years now, sorry but who are you?

starfish says thanks to jitnikovi for this post.

Watoko likes this.
Old 02-17-2014 at 04:26 PM   #40
Omar36

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Quote:
arent you taking your anger a bit too far? i get your pissed that you were not given the 2700 or whatever the some got but alot of us didnt it get. I agree with the other guy, you should be grateful. 700 is by no means "small" unless you are some rich person. also its FREE

lgdynasty, starfish like this.
Old 02-17-2014 at 04:38 PM   #41
Science Rocks

Thats not the point I'm trying to make $700 is not that much when you look at the expenses we have paying rent, buying food, textbooks, and tuition. Since, most students are not even making income they will always be losing money. Starfish I dont want to argue with you as I see there is no point I just wanted to know how this bursary system works because some people are getting $3000 which is crazy.
Old 02-17-2014 at 05:36 PM   #42
olive2

Liked: 29 Times

Quote:
Thats not the point I'm trying to make $700 is not that much when you look at the expenses we have paying rent, buying food, textbooks, and tuition. Since, most students are not even making income they will always be losing money. Starfish I dont want to argue with you as I see there is no point I just wanted to know how this bursary system works because some people are getting $3000 which is crazy.
Or you could, ya know, get a job. Even if you are receiving OSAP you can make $111 per week with no repercussions to the OSAP you already receive. I work two jobs to make ends meet.

Old 02-17-2014 at 07:13 PM   #43
Science Rocks

Can you tell me where are the jobs available I'm in some financial difficulty and your point seems like a good idea.
Old 02-17-2014 at 07:53 PM   #44
lgdynasty

Liked: 24 Times

jobs are available on oscarPLUS.

**Computer Engineering**
Old 02-17-2014 at 09:11 PM   #45
Science Rocks

Where do i go specifically on oscarplus because I go to job postings and half the jobs there are not even at mac and they are like senior positions not student suitable jobs. Where are the job postings in mac.