MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Easy Third or Fourth Courses from Honours Life Science Course List Swampis Academics 1 06-10-2013 02:54 PM
Need EASY Courses! Help! Indellsa Academics 8 06-09-2013 01:03 AM
What courses are easy? barclayyy Academics 13 10-09-2012 11:54 PM
which of these courses would you recommend? Ever First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 07-07-2012 07:01 PM
EASY COURSE in the Life Science list ishk33 Academics 12 08-16-2009 07:44 PM

Can anyone recommend me 2 easy courses from the list?

Old 06-29-2016 at 04:27 PM   #1
hjh0982

Liked: 0 Times

Can anyone recommend me 2 easy courses from the list?
Econ 2A03 - Economics of Labour-Market Issues
Econ 2D03 - Economics Issues
Econ 2F03 - The Political Economy of Development
Econ 2I03 - Financial Economics
Econ 2J03 - Environmental Economics
Econ 2N03 - Public Policy Toward Business
Econ 2Q03 - Economics of Risky Behaviour
Econ 2T03 - Economics of Trade Unionism and Labour

Thank you.
Old 07-01-2016 at 11:51 AM   #2
old guy

Liked: 5 Times

Econ 2F03 has not existed for years; 2I03 is apparently a really fun and interesting course. Other than that, all those above courses are easy because they're second year economics. Personally, I'd suggest 2D03 because it has to do with heterodox economics (going by what Khan puts in his courseware), and 2I03 because it has to do with investment. But that's if you want to learn things, not just take bird courses.

hjh0982 says thanks to old guy for this post.