MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Japanese 1Z06 davey 1st Year Course Reviews 10 04-16-2012 02:33 PM
2nd year Japanese dede90 Academics 3 08-22-2010 09:42 PM
Taking Japanese 1Z06 ? NatalyaOtaku Academics 1 08-12-2010 01:28 PM
for, Japanese 1z06 do the tutorials have to be the same??? redstarr37 Academics 1 08-09-2010 06:56 PM
Japanese course Bodun First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 07-06-2010 11:23 PM

Can I still get into Japanese 2Z03?

Old 04-28-2011 at 11:01 PM   #1
redstarr37

Liked: 9 Times

Can I still get into Japanese 2Z03?
I took Japanese 1Z06 and ended with a C+, but in order to take the second year course I needed a B-. It is so close, that I'm wondering if there is a way of still getting into the second year course. For example could I email the professor and ask to be let in the course or would I need to go somewhere else to see if I will be allowed in.
Old 04-28-2011 at 11:31 PM   #2
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstarr37 View Post
I took Japanese 1Z06 and ended with a C+, but in order to take the second year course I needed a B-. It is so close, that I'm wondering if there is a way of still getting into the second year course. For example could I email the professor and ask to be let in the course or would I need to go somewhere else to see if I will be allowed in.
yep you can definitely trying asking the prof for permission. if they say yes, they will cc you advisor to grant you permission to add the course on SOLAR during selection