MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is having 3 classes back to back a good idea? If you have experience, how was it? lalalola2011 Academics 7 08-09-2012 01:12 PM
Dropping a course and getting money back marcdj Academics 4 01-10-2011 07:45 PM
Canelled a course - when do I get the money back? MiniDragon First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 01-07-2011 02:28 PM
Dropping summer course how much money back sycoman Academics 2 05-30-2010 08:16 PM
back to back classes? mandee08 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 36 08-20-2009 11:59 PM

How to cancell summer classes and recieve your money back

Old 05-09-2013 at 02:53 PM   #1
sally

Liked: 0 Times

How to cancell summer classes and recieve your money back
I took summer/spring courses and I would like to drop them the admission requirment for my commerce program didn't work out and I took electives, how do i drop the courses and get my money back for summer classes
Old 05-09-2013 at 03:15 PM   #2
MarkA

Liked: 25 Times

Drop the courses on SOLAR. The money should appear in your student account, indicating that the school owes you money (I have no idea if there's a delay before it shows up).

I believe the school routinely mails out cheques to reimburse the money it owes students; I think this is done in August and February. I'm not sure if you can get them to pay you back sooner or not.

Regardless of how you actually go about getting the money, the first step is definitely to drop the course on SOLAR.
Old 05-09-2013 at 11:37 PM   #3
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

go solar, go to the course and drop. I believe tomorrow is last date without penalty of funds (you get full amount)