MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Am I late for Payment for the Summer Term? dr4357 Academics 5 04-29-2013 12:13 PM
Late Payment kaitotst Financial Aid 1 05-07-2012 03:01 PM
OSAP, Payment Agreement (applied late) Fawad2010 Financial Aid 1 08-24-2011 10:44 AM
Payment Agreement Confirmation StephStudies First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 07-29-2011 08:14 PM
OSAP and Payment Agreement - Payment Options Kathy2 Financial Aid 1 07-04-2010 12:53 PM

Cancelling payment agreement/late confirmation

Old 07-25-2013 at 11:45 AM   #1
Rigoroso

Liked: 0 Times

Cancelling payment agreement/late confirmation
I have a question regarding the payment agreement.

Currently I am trying to find a co-op position during the fall, which could result in me taking a year off from university, but I am not sure if I have gotten any of the positions I have applied for yet. The deadline for the payment agreement is supposed to be July 29th, but the responses from my applications could carry on until August 3rd, I am not sure what I should do.

If I confirm my payment agreement before July 29th, and then later get an acceptance offer from one of my applications, am I allowed to cancel my payment agreement and take a year off university, or will I have to reject the offer and continue on to next year?

Alternatively, can I confirm my payment agreement on August 3rd instead of July 29th? What are the penalties/consequences of confirming your payment agreement late?

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-25-2013 at 12:17 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

You can confirm your payment agreement as many times as you want.

I got into professional school and dropped all of my courses (after confirming the payment agreement for a full courseload) and it was okay. I'm pretty sure I didn't have to re-confirm a new payment agreement, but it was all fine.
Old 07-25-2013 at 07:14 PM   #3
naeD

Liked: 4 Times

Are we still allowed to keep scholarships? Will they be rescinded if we do not go to McMaster (internship) for the next period?
Old 07-25-2013 at 07:20 PM   #4
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeD View Post
Are we still allowed to keep scholarships? Will they be rescinded if we do not go to McMaster (internship) for the next period?
I think you get the title but not the money.