MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Macbook Thief Caught ShouldBeStudying Computers & Tech 4 03-25-2011 07:16 PM
Mac security caught me with alcohol!! amitoj First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 19 11-01-2010 12:20 AM
Plagiarism In University: How To Avoid It and What Happens If You Get Caught niteskie Academics 6 10-04-2009 02:21 AM

Caught the flu at the worst possible time

Old 12-07-2011 at 02:32 AM   #16
Krusenik
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

I think it depends on the course. I deferred my stats 2b03 exam and it was really easy.
Old 12-07-2011 at 05:01 AM   #17
wesiscool

Liked: 13 Times

Just study...flu is not that bad, if you're in commerce, hope that Bontis doesn't review your deferral letter.
Old 12-07-2011 at 09:49 AM   #18
TroubleStorm
Account Locked

Liked: 64 Times

Easy for you to say..haha. I can't jeopardize my exam marks like this to myself.

I ended up going to the clinic and they filled out my deferral letter. I am in Commerce; what happens if Bontis reviews it? How likely am I to receive deferral now and when/how will I hear back?

Last edited by TroubleStorm : 12-07-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Old 12-07-2011 at 03:39 PM   #19
TroubleStorm
Account Locked

Liked: 64 Times

Im getting super anxious about my issue. Im sorry for spamming this thread.

I handed the paper in this morning and I haven't heard anything. I'm stressed and just want to relax in bed. How long does it usually take to get approved? When I'm approved does it state so on my Exam Timetable? Do they say anything if I wasn't approved? The paper said I'm supposed to check MUGSI and thats the only place that makes sense to me.