MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does changing from on to off rez change osap funding? allanandthera Financial Aid 0 08-09-2013 10:43 PM
Tutorial before first lecture.. revenant Academics 6 01-03-2011 12:05 PM
How do you change times for your core, lab, and tutorial for your timetable on solar memyselfandi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-15-2010 12:26 PM
Odd Chem Lab Section - No tutorial or lab for this week? jubilantx First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 14 09-22-2009 05:55 PM

How to change lab/tutorial without changing the lecture

Old 07-03-2017 at 10:23 AM   #1
Demar_Derozan

Liked: 0 Times

How to change lab/tutorial without changing the lecture
Hey guys!!
I want to change my labs and tutorials to other times but i want to keep my lecture. I'm scared of dropping the course since it is full and i know other people want that lecture. Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it
Old 07-03-2017 at 11:47 AM   #2
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

Mosaic has a "swap" function if you go to "enroll" and then select the term, it's one of the sub-tabs.

Demar_Derozan likes this.
Old 07-03-2017 at 12:33 PM   #3
Demar_Derozan

Liked: 0 Times

i tried that but the swapping options only offer other lectures
Old 07-03-2017 at 01:30 PM   #4
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

That's because it allows you to swap lectures, tutorials and lab sections. If you want to keep your lecture sections just select the same one, and it will still bring you to the screen to select another lab/tutorial section.

Demar_Derozan says thanks to Imperious for this post.

Demar_Derozan likes this.