Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chem 2E03, 2OA3 Infinity General Discussion 13 09-14-2009 04:25 PM

Chem 2E03 antirequisite of Chem 2OA3?

Old 12-04-2010 at 04:27 PM   #16
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

2E03 is also because of some faculties who are overloaded with labs and work in general.. as a means to make it easier... haha
Old 12-04-2010 at 04:35 PM   #17
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Liked: 96 Times

Im in E03 right now aand i took it because i almost failed chem 1aa3 last year but it turns out im really really good at orgo (surprisingly) is there any way i can take the next 2 orgos with them counting towards my CA like i just really really like it but dont wanna forefit my credit
Old 12-04-2010 at 04:43 PM   #18
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHEDDENITE View Post
Im in E03 right now aand i took it because i almost failed chem 1aa3 last year but it turns out im really really good at orgo (surprisingly) is there any way i can take the next 2 orgos with them counting towards my CA like i just really really like it but dont wanna forefit my credit
If you take 2OA3/2OB3, then they will count towards your CA...it's your 2E03 mark that won't.
Old 12-04-2010 at 04:46 PM   #19
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
If you take 2OA3/2OB3, then they will count towards your CA...it's your 2E03 mark that won't.
without is wut i meant to say , im just intrested in learning the material not really doing the labs and midterms, I think im just gonna read the entire orgo txtbook for fun
Old 12-04-2010 at 05:16 PM   #20
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
actually, I thought all marks will count for your CA? It's just that you will get 2 credits if you pass all three courses?
Old 12-04-2010 at 05:18 PM   #21
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinthusized View Post
actually, I thought all marks will count for your CA? It's just that you will get 2 credits if you pass all three courses?
If you're forfeiting the credit though, how can it? Since technically, your CA is the summation of each of your marks multiplied by the number of units the course was worth, divided by the total number of units. So, if you forfeit the credit, it is worth zero units and therefore doesn't get counted.
Old 12-04-2010 at 07:15 PM   #22
madhur7

Liked: 9 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHEDDENITE View Post
without is wut i meant to say , im just intrested in learning the material not really doing the labs and midterms, I think im just gonna read the entire orgo txtbook for fun
if u really want to learn the material you could always just attend the class lol
Old 12-04-2010 at 07:32 PM   #23
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhur7 View Post
if u really want to learn the material you could always just attend the class lol
ahahaa trueeeeee!!! i cant attend thiyear bc it conflicts but next year i culd wooott