CounterStrike Tournament Teams kevinf Gaming 3 08-04-2009 02:21 PM
clubs caitmcmanus Clubs & Groups 3 07-05-2009 03:15 PM
Dota Teams for the tournament? Infester Gaming 16 03-05-2009 09:28 AM

clubs/teams

Old 07-04-2008 at 01:01 PM   #1
zaki

Liked: 0 Times

clubs/teams
i was just wondering, how much commit is required to join a team (eg football). im going in to engineering, and with the work load i was wondering if its possible to do well in school and aswell be on the football team ... and no my time management skills arent the best... but its gotten me this far
Old 07-04-2008 at 04:46 PM   #2
Ian Finlay

Liked: 28 Times

I can't speak for the football team, but I found that sports help out a lot with your schooling. I am on the Rowing team and I do better during our competition season then on the off season. It gets you to work on your time management, and it helps you relax and get your mind off the books for just enough time so that you're more productive when you hit the books again. For the rowing team there has been lots of engineers, and other heavy content subjects, even PhD students! I say try it out, if you dont like how your marks are, drop it and focus on your schooling because that is what you are going to McMaster for!