MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Starcraft Tournament Teams kevinf Gaming 3 05-18-2010 07:56 AM
Counterstrike 1.6 Anyone? Clannad Gaming 1 09-12-2009 11:18 PM
Computer / CounterStrike Server For Sale!!! kevinf Gaming 0 07-27-2009 11:50 AM
Dota Teams for the tournament? Infester Gaming 16 03-05-2009 09:28 AM
clubs/teams zaki First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 07-04-2008 04:46 PM

CounterStrike Tournament Teams

Old 02-22-2009 at 06:32 PM   #1
kevinf

Liked: 2 Times

CounterStrike Tournament Teams
Feel free to discuss possible teams for the upcomming cs tournament, march 7th.

Sorry no CS Source, the version i have will not run without administrator on the school computers, and since this event has computers PROVIDED .. thats oviously an issue.

Anyone not in a team can form a team on the day of the event, or you can come to the free lan party this saturday feb 28th, from 12noon to 6pm in BSB 121, and find your teammates!

-Kevin
Old 03-06-2009 at 12:36 PM   #2
earthmaster

Liked: 0 Times

So its Charles here and I use the ingame name of snake who wants to be on my team? Preferably some talent at CS lol.
Old 03-10-2009 at 07:52 PM   #3
kevinf

Liked: 2 Times

Why such a low tournout for CS this tournament??? DOTA tournout was larger then the last tournament, with 3 full teams competing in round robin (as aposed to two 4 player teams in November tournament).

Please let me know, so MLC may better improve for next year. One thing i will mention is , i think CS SOURCE will be the game used next year, specially once we get our Gigabit switches to handle the increased transfer size of Source vs 1.6. Is it date conflict ? Team selection ? Tournament Rules ? 1.6 vs Source? Other ?
Old 08-04-2009 at 02:21 PM   #4
Guest253
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 0 Times

my suggestion is to use CS Source next time, it was hte main reason y i didnt come out