Comm 2KA3 PTGregD 2nd Year Course Reviews 8 04-14-2013 01:00 PM
Comm 2ab3 folle_25 Academics 11 06-06-2010 12:12 AM

Comm 2KA3

Old 12-29-2009 at 10:13 PM   #1
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Comm 2KA3
Hey there. I would greatly appreciate if someone would be willing to switch out of C03 of Comm 2KA3.

Having that Core section would fill in those silly 1 hour breaks that I despise so much.

If anyone's up for it, send me a private message. Thanks. n_n

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 12-30-2009 at 04:39 AM   #2
ayiri

Liked: 7 Times

haha im trying to get in C03 too just to get rid of the one hour breaks :p
good luckkk
Old 12-30-2009 at 12:17 PM   #3
sniderj
Elite Member

Liked: 177 Times

Those one hour breaks are SOOO painful. I do not miss 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year. Luckily in 4th year, most Commerce courses are a single 3 hour chunk, so it's easy to lump things together. This past term I had 9 hours of class back to back on Wednesdays, 6 hours of class back to back on Tuesdays, and the rest of the week off.

Unfortunately this term I have to take that ridiculous international business course, and the professor insists on splitting the sections up into a 2 hour lecture one day, and a 1 hour lecture another day. It's a great way to ruin what was otherwise another pretty sick timetable.

lawleypop likes this.