MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will there be anyone in university to pick up packages during the break? lovekblue First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 12-26-2012 12:39 PM
Do they open packages delivered to students? ta2012 Residence & Housing 2 09-07-2012 08:40 AM
Spring 2011 Valedictorian Nomination Packages Now Available finklej MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-07-2011 02:59 PM
Can mail/packages be delivered to the school? rellad General Discussion 2 10-30-2010 01:41 PM
Confirmation Packages sango Academics 76 08-21-2008 11:41 PM

Confirmation Packages??

Old 07-18-2013 at 12:28 AM   #1
tom510513

Liked: 0 Times

Confirmation Packages??
registrar.mcmaster.ca /getreg201305/datesdeadlines2.html
I saw that "Confirmation Packages begin to be mailed late June", but I haven't received any mail besides my offer package. And also I did not submit my new student form before the due date of 7/15.
Because I didn't received any email reminding me and I just notice the website that I just posted on the top
Old 07-18-2013 at 02:17 AM   #2
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

The confirmation package usually arrive around August, sometimes earlier but that's unlikely. It is only after you register for your courses and confirm your payment agreement that they will start sending them to you.
Old 07-18-2013 at 07:02 AM   #3
ashleighp
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 126 Times

Don't worry about the new student form deadline. I didn't get mine in until August last year because I hadn't even applied to McMaster until the end of June, I still got my student card before classes started.
Old 07-18-2013 at 09:04 AM   #4
BusterCherry
Account Locked

Liked: 23 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom510513 View Post
registrar.mcmaster.ca /getreg201305/datesdeadlines2.html
I saw that "Confirmation Packages begin to be mailed late June", but I haven't received any mail besides my offer package. And also I did not submit my new student form before the due date of 7/15.
Because I didn't received any email reminding me and I just notice the website that I just posted on the top
Better not start making these kind of excuses heading into university. It is your sole responsibility to stay on top of deadlines, none of your profs are going to be holding your hand through your undergrad...
Did that sound enough like a boring highschool teacher?