MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Piercing place x_hikari General Discussion 5 09-26-2010 10:39 AM
Best Place for Pancakes goodnews.inc General Discussion 12 01-28-2010 05:26 PM
is there a place to by ink at mac? sj316 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 09-08-2008 08:34 AM

When/Where courses take place?

Old 01-24-2010 at 08:37 PM   #1
Rossclot

Liked: 137 Times

When/Where courses take place?
Okay, does anyone know if there is a place you can look to see when courses take place?

You can check the course calendar to see what courses there are, but is there any way to find out when/where the courses are?

Like lets say I wanted to sneak into the intro to marketing course and just sit in on it, how would I find out where to go using the internet/mcmaster website?
Old 01-24-2010 at 08:38 PM   #2
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

the master timetable. idk the link, i lost my bookmarks. Under the registrar page though.
Old 01-24-2010 at 08:50 PM   #3
Souldier
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 256 Times

https://adweb.cis.mcmaster.ca /mtt/