MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Made by Mac - You be the Judge staceygab MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-27-2011 09:21 PM
Made by Mac lawleypop Computers & Tech 26 02-25-2010 10:10 AM
News that has made my day _Luu_ General Discussion 55 09-03-2009 11:03 PM
Made by a Mac Contest staceygab General Discussion 1 12-16-2008 12:32 AM

Custom-made vinyl stickers?

Old 02-01-2012 at 06:38 PM   #1
hellonewyork

Liked: 27 Times

Custom-made vinyl stickers?
Are there any websites online or stores near campus that make vinyl stickers? I'm looking to make 100+ custom made ones. I have seen sites that do sell them but not sure which to trust + have high shipping fees anyway.
Saw someone asking about buttons, and I've been wondering for a while, so eh, why not.
Old 02-01-2012 at 10:10 PM   #2
PhilM

Liked: 148 Times

http://www.canadastickerking .com/hamilton.html

The Canada Sticker King lives right here in Hamilton apparently
Old 02-01-2012 at 11:34 PM   #3
hellonewyork

Apparently their plant is in Winnepeg, it says "compare us to local suppliers in Hamilton" and thus the /hamilton.html lol But thanks for the link!!
Old 02-02-2012 at 07:00 AM   #4
mike_302
Elite Member

Liked: 422 Times

Stickeryou.com has been my go to as Swag Shop coordinator. But I ordered 4000+ stickers, 12 per page, so my cost was super low (15 cents each or something). Depends how many you want and what you want each one to cost.

hellonewyork says thanks to mike_302 for this post.
Old 02-02-2012 at 09:41 AM   #5
Maitland

Liked: 34 Times

You could try And Sew On. It's on Main Street West by Popeye's and does a lot of those types of promotional products.

hellonewyork says thanks to Maitland for this post.
Old 02-02-2012 at 02:25 PM   #6
hellonewyork

I looked at stickeryou but I wanted to see if anyone else ordered from them before ordering.
And Sew On doesn't seem to have vinyl stickers, but they seem to have a lot of options!
Thank you so much, you guys helped a lot