MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Deferred Exam - Grade of F on Degree Audit? Mr.Prodigy Academics 7 08-19-2011 05:38 AM
question about deffered exam mailosap Academics 1 04-16-2011 07:56 PM
deffered exam??? civil Academics 1 04-06-2010 05:45 PM
Final Exam Timetable December 2009 Released! Serps MacInsiders Announcements 20 11-07-2009 02:47 PM
Exam Schedules December 2007 Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 11-27-2007 03:00 AM

Deffered December Exam - however audit says D?

Old 01-03-2012 at 10:59 AM   #1
aam18

Liked: 0 Times

Deffered December Exam - however audit says D?
So I had differed a December exam, and it is to be written during reading week in Feb. My grade report has not been updated at all since the summer, however my degree audit says a D for the class, should I worry?
Old 01-03-2012 at 11:00 AM   #2
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

Nope. As long as it says "DEF" on the side - that is the confirmation that your deferral was granted. You could also email the department just to be sure.

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 01-03-2012 at 11:06 AM   #3
aam18

Liked: 0 Times

Thank you! I had contacted them earlier regarding whether I have received the approval because it has been since examinations that I have heard no response, and they said they have not gotten through all the deferral requests yet, but that I will most likely receive the approval. I guess it is a matter of waiting.
Old 01-03-2012 at 01:16 PM   #4
MasterFett
Account Locked

Liked: 31 Times

I thought my deferral would have a failed grade beside the DEF, like... F DEF, but it does not. Im assuming it will be like F DEF B when I finish?