MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canadian Dentistry School Prerequisites Lois Academics 0 07-18-2010 04:03 PM
[Dentistry]Physiology in McMaster? M. Jackson Academics 2 06-14-2010 02:51 PM
Summer Courses Karlee H. Academics 2 05-31-2010 06:07 PM
Going to Professional School? Need INFO?? Dentistry, Medicine, Law, Optometry, etc. aviaf MacInsiders Announcements 1 03-21-2010 10:53 AM
Summer Courses neb21 Academics 2 12-20-2007 11:42 PM

dentistry and summer courses

Old 04-26-2010 at 06:53 PM   #1
teresa

Liked: 0 Times

dentistry and summer courses
Which is easier for summer: music + biochem2EE3 or econ + biochem2EE3? I'm having difficulty deciding between music and econ because I hear they're both easy but I still don't know which one I should take. Any suggestions?

Thank you so much!!!!

Last edited by teresa : 04-26-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 04-26-2010 at 09:34 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresa View Post
Which is easier for summer: music + biochem2EE3 or econ + biochem2EE3? I'm having difficulty deciding between music and econ because I hear they're both easy but I still don't know which one I should take. Any suggestions?

Thank you so much!!!!
Which econ are you thinking of taking? Micro was pretty easy, Macro on the other hand my friends said was harder but still relatively easy.
Old 04-26-2010 at 09:39 PM   #3
teresa

oh oops, i forgot to mention the course code. um I was thinking of taking first year econ 1B03 and 1BB3 or music 1A03 and 1AA3 but i don't know if i should even take them now that my friend tells me i should save it for the school year...=/ any suggestions?

is econ one of those courses that only SOME people find easy? i don't know if i'll be good at it... :S
Old 04-26-2010 at 11:04 PM   #4
Cassanova

Liked: 30 Times

umm biochem 2EE3 in summer? really?

Why not take it during the year, its super duper easy? Lightens your courseload as well.
Old 04-27-2010 at 12:29 AM   #5
rrtt
Elite Member

Liked: 56 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresa View Post
oh oops, i forgot to mention the course code. um I was thinking of taking first year econ 1B03 and 1BB3 or music 1A03 and 1AA3 but i don't know if i should even take them now that my friend tells me i should save it for the school year...=/ any suggestions?
If you are only taking one course/term in the summer, I would suggest taking a "difficult course" and saving the “easy course” for the school year. Like Cassanova mentioned, the easy course will lighten your course load in the fall. However, if you’re taking two courses/term in the summer, I would suggest taking one “easy course” and one “difficult course” per term to balance everything out.
Old 04-27-2010 at 09:03 PM   #6
teresa

I heard biochem involves a lot of memorizing so I wanted to take that + econ/music. And, the problem is (i know this may seem really stupid) I already took all the difficult courses during the school year.

I WAS planning to take a difficult course for next year but they're not offered in the summer... and the ones i want to get into are full...(ie bio2F03 and get over with the bio courses and have more electives to take an easy non-science course).

Also, because I have a lot of requirements for next year, I might not be able to take biochemistry and humanities/soc sci courses which are required for the professional school i want to get into... and i also need physiology too... I don't want to do an extra year of school... :(

GAH, I don't even know what i'm doing :S. i'm so lost... x.x