MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
failing psych as a life sci student anonymousjoe Academics 0 12-22-2012 12:30 AM
One third of McMaster students battle depression, new survey released starfish MacInsiders Announcements 28 10-06-2012 06:31 PM
Do you have a history of DEPRESSION? queenie Volunteering Opportunities 0 01-21-2012 12:40 PM
Is there anyone I can visit on campus about depression? Rakim Body & Food 2 11-08-2010 08:38 PM
...Depression? AdInfinitum General Discussion 7 03-01-2010 09:43 PM

Depression, antidepressants, and failing at life.

Old 12-05-2013 at 09:45 PM   #16
hungdaddy

Liked: 22 Times

i agree with much of what was said

Last edited by hungdaddy : 12-05-2013 at 11:51 PM. Reason: private reasons . i dont want to say that in public lol
Old 12-05-2013 at 10:13 PM   #17
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 526 Times

Yea my gf is hitting depressin cause shes struggling with school too...
Old 12-05-2013 at 10:19 PM   #18
kitty1
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungdaddy View Post
WHAT THE %$^&? Dont take any pills at all. They'll make you a lot worse then before your started. Your depressed? you dont say? its called being a human being, we all realize were gonna die. Grow a pair and grow up. Again, don't take pills. Gettin your willy wet is a better presecription.

ps. lol at all these fellow suicidal students. they've been sheltered since birth so they don't realize how easy their lives are. they just get bored....
you didn't know that there is a difference between being depressed and clinical depression? you must live in a cave.
Old 12-05-2013 at 10:36 PM   #19
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungdaddy View Post
WHAT THE %$^&? Dont take any pills at all. They'll make you a lot worse then before your started. Your depressed? you dont say? its called being a human being, we all realize were gonna die. Grow a pair and grow up. Again, don't take pills. Gettin your willy wet is a better presecription.

ps. lol at all these fellow suicidal students. they've been sheltered since birth so they don't realize how easy their lives are. they just get bored....
Thank you for your astonishing (and dangerous) display of ignorance.

Watoko likes this.
Old 12-05-2013 at 11:55 PM   #20
hungdaddy

Liked: 22 Times

I sorry for what I said earlier, I obviously didn't mean it. I kind of just posted it withing thinking. I still think people should stay away from pills.